Chapter 2

Y/N POV
As I made my way to the practice fields, i could actually hear some of the girls arguing about what team they wanted to be on, and what not.

 'Geez they are really loud' I thought, i got to the fields and quickly jogged over to put my stuff down on the bench, Pinoe noticed me and yelled

 " Y/N! Y/N! You are on our team, lets go!" i smiled and shook my head at her, the teams were

Red- Ashlyn(GK), Kling(LB), Becky(CB), Whitney(RB), Lindsey(LM), Me(RM), Pinoe(CM), Christen(RF), Malory(LF).

Blue- Hope(GK), Ali(RB), Kelly(CB), Julie(LB), Carli(LM), Tobin(RM), Morgan(CM), Alex(LF), Crystal(RF).

We played Rock, Paper, Scissors to see who would get ball first, my team picked me to play, and the blue team picked Alex to play as well.

I had a crush on Alex for awhile, but no one needed to know that, especially not Alex.

"Okay, so you guys will play 2 out of 3 games, winner gets ball first." Carli said.

I nodded and looked at Alex, she shot me a quick wink, and had a smirk on her face. I looked down, and blushed, while not so quietly clearing my throat.

Alex chuckled and said "Let's do this L/N" I got ready as I made a mental note to pick paper.

"Rock, Paper, Scissors, Shoot!" Our teammates yelled. Alex picked scissors, and I knew she won the first round, I sighed and looked up at Alex as she smirked at me.

I rolled my eyes then made a mental note to pick scissors next time. Our team shouted again "Rock, Paper, Scissors, Shoot!"

To my luck Alex picked paper, I smiled cheekily at Alex as she pouted. I got ready again as I decided to go with paper again, because why the hell not.

"Rock, Paper, Scissors, Shoot!" As I went with paper, Alex had gone with rock, and I knew I had won.

I smiled and turned around towards my team to accept high fives from them, I turned around, and smiled cheekily at Alex while I stuck my middle finger up at her. Alex gasped and marched over to me and slapped my arm , I winced as she had hit my bruise but luckily she didn't notice, she looked back up at me since I was taller,

I smiled at her as she returned one back to me. I pushed her softly towards her team, she laughed at me, and if I wasn't mistaken she was swaying her hips when she walked away, 'damn! that ass!' I thought.

Alex turned around and caught me staring, she giggled which brought me out of my trance. I turned around and blushed, shaking my head at myself being caught.

We got our team set up in their positions for kick off and the game began.

Throughout the game both teams were just passing to one another, both teams not being able to get off more than a few shots.

Tobin had stolen the ball from one of our teammates, and she passed the ball up to Alex.

Alex dribbled down the field on my side of the pitch, as I was running after her to cut her off, I was felt with a slight pain in my hip, from where my father had punched and kicked me earlier.

 I ignored the pain as I continued running, but the pain didn't ignore me, it started to hurt a lot more, and then I started slowing down because of it.

Alex had ran past me, towards goal, where she did a skill move past the defender and continued running,

she shot toward the upper 90 and the ball had made it past the keeper's hands into the back of the net. 'Fuck' I thought, with Alex's goal, that signaled the end of the game.

I started limping towards the sidelines, hoping just to get out of there and go home. Thankfully my team gave me some space for a bit before they came up to me.

"L/N you good?" Becky asked, I looked down and nodded before continuing to pack up, I heard someone sigh, and soon they all went to go pack up their stuff. Except for a certain brunette with ocean blue eyes, 'Damn, I really don't want Alex to see me in this state' I thought.

"Hey, are you sure you're okay?" Alex asked in a caring tone, I looked up at her and put a cheeky smile on my face, and nodded. She giggled and said "okay loser" she stuck her tongue out at me and went to pack up her stuff.

After my stuff was packed up, I got up and waved to some of the girls who were looking, "Bye Y/N/N" Alex yelled, catching the attention of all the other girls. 

I smiled and started toward the exit,until I heard my name being called, the smile disappeared from my face, since I knew who was calling me. 'Shit! Shit!' I thought with worry,

'I mean that could be anybody right?' 'How could he have found me here?' I slowly turned around to be met with the last person I want to see.

My Father

////////////////////////////////////
A/N: First Fanfic guys I hope you like it, and I will include fifth harmony/ camila cabello later on. Let me know what you think of it🙃 Thank you!!!