Chapter 14

(Yuh it's Sunday y'all, but anyways I think I'm going to have Y/N not be mute anymore, I do like the idea but it's wearing off on me, so only to certain people will you be mute with)

Emily's POV
"Spencer I am nervous to meet Y/N, what if she doesn't like us or she thinks that we-" I started but Spencer cut me off. "What if you just calm down babe? I doubt she is going to not like us, I mean look at us we are amazing" she said while coming up to me with that beautiful smile of hers. I rolled my eyes and laughed at her antics, I gave her a hug and held on to her tightly "I'm excited to have this kid you know?" She said while letting go of our hug and went to go sit on the couch with a glass of wine. "I am too, i know we haven't had a baby yet or have been through that part of her life but I dunno I felt like raising a teen was a good start" I said with a small smile. Spencer looked at me lovingly and said "God, you are so cute what would I do without you" I chuckled and said "I dunno what would you do with me?" Spencer rolled her eyes playfully then her phone rang. She picked up the phone off of the coffee table read the name aloud "It's Mrs. Fitz" she said quickly as she answered it "hello Mrs. Fitz how can I help you?" She said all professional, I got up and went to go get more wine for the both of us from the kitchen, as soon as I came back into the living room Spencer then ended the phone call and stood up. "What's up?" I asked her as I set the wine down on the table, as I went over to Spencer, I saw her smile at me then she gave me a quick kiss and said "We are going to meet Y/N right now, she is in the hospital right now because of a knee injury but Mrs. Fitz said she's excited to meet us as well" She explained to me happily, I smiled with her and I went over to give her little kisses all over her face, aww I'm so excited. We both quickly put on some clothes and got in the car, I decided to drive since I didn't have as much wine as Spencer, I mean she wasn't drunk but I didn't want to take any chances. "Hey you got any gum in here?" Spencer asked, and I responded "yeah in the glove box" she said "thanks babe" and gave me a kiss on the cheek while going into my glove box and retrieving the gum, she held on out for me and I took it from her smiling at her gratefully, I popped the gum into my mouth and made my way down to the hospital, I hope Y/N liked us, because we have been waiting for her to be in our life ever since we heard about her, I can't believe I'm going to have a kid...

Y/N Pov

As I waited patiently to see who was going to walk through the door I couldn't help but let my mind wonder I would hope it's not the team I don't want to see them right now besides Ash, Mal, and Pinoe. Maybe I shouldn't have kicked them out they were the only ones who believe me. I was shaken out of my thoughts by the door opening and two beautiful middle aged women walked in which I assumed they were my new moms.

"Hello there" Dr

"Hello there" Dr. Ross said while going over to shake their hands "I'm Dr. Ross, I am currently taking care of Y/N physical training and nursing her knee back to health" she said politely. They smiled back at her and the tan woman said "of course I believe you and Spencer talked on the phone" she said with a smile while she kept glancing at me. I looked down and blushed because I realized that I looked so dead compared to these women, I know I have seen them before but it's different when it's in person. "Yes of course, well now this is Y/N, and she is very excited to meet you, I'll be outside if any of you need me, but have fun" Dr. Ross said with a smile, she then walked outside and closed the door behind her. Now I was nervous because I have a hard time meeting new people, and I'm not much of a people person, so I just looked down at my hands and played with my fingers. They soon walked over to me, "Hi Y/N, I'm Spencer it's lovely to meet you" The tall brunette said, she smiled as she cautiously rested her hand on my fiddling fingers, I looked up into her eyes and saw nothing but kindness. I smiled shyly at her and looked down again with the smiled still etched across my face, then the tan woman came by me and sat on my bed and moved my hair out of my face, kind of bold for someone who barely knows me, but her touch was soft and I leaned into it "hey Y/N, I'm Emily, it's wonderful to finally meet you" she said with a smile, I smiled back not knowing what to say, so instead I croaked out "Nice...to meet you too" they both looked at each other excitedly and looked back at me then Emily said "Are you choosing to speak from now on?" She still looked at me with love in her eyes like any mother would do with their child. "Yes, only to my close friends and family, which you are now" I said with a smile, they both shared a big grin on their face, Spencer was about to say something but Dr. Ross came in with a huge smile, "Hey sorry to barge in on you guys like that but I have some very exciting news, so Y/N turns out your making great progress with physical training, so I can now give you some crutches and you can head home, but I am giving you some small exercises to do at home but for the more challenging exercises you will have to come here, got it?" She finished, "oh and I have a list of dates and times when you'll come in for the more challenging exercises" she gave Spencer the paper with the dates and times, I hope you feel better Y/N, and don't worry if you work hard enough you will be able to make it" Dr. Ross finished, yeah I just have to work my ass off so I can get back on the field, oh no I almost forgot about my teammates, what am I going to do with them. "Thank you Dr. Ross, and tell Dr. Taylor I said thanks as well" I said lifting my body up from the bed and stretching, god stretching felt pretty good right about now. I do wonder what what is going to happen when I get home oh well I guess I'll figure it out...

(Ya ik I'm a day late but still update Sunday's)