Chapter 8

(A/N: Sorry I haven't updated but I am now)

Y/N Pov
I was awoken with a light shake, that happened to be Mrs. Montgomery telling me that her husband is home and dinner is ready.

I nodded and gave her a lazy smile, when she walked out of the room, I walked to the bathroom and just splashed water on my face so I didn't seem like a zombie at dinner.

When I walked downstairs I was met with Mrs. Montgomery hugging a taller man with short dark brown hair and brown eyes, he was dressed in a plaid shirt with a bow tie, some slacks, and dress shoes.

He also had a leather briefcase in his hand, once Mrs. Montgomery saw me she smiled and motioned me to come over to her.

"Y/N, this is my husband Ezra Fitz, Ezra this is Y/N" Mrs. Fitz said with a smile.

I went over and shook Mr. Fitz hand, "pleasure to meet you Y/N" I nodded with a small smile.

"C'mon lets go eat" Mrs. Fitz said, both Ezra and I nodded as we went to go sit at the table, I saw that we were having lasagna with a salad, I smiled to myself as I sat down.

Both Mr. and Mrs. Fitz were engaged in a conversation about reading, while I was stuffing my face, cause damn, this was some good lasagna.

I heard small giggles from across the table, when I looked up I saw Mr and Mrs. Fitz laughing at me, "Calm down Y/N the food is not going anywhere" Mr. Fitz said with a smile on his face, I smiled sheepishly and playfully rolled my eyes.

"Would you like more Y/N? There's some the counter" Mrs. Fitz said with a small smile.

I nodded my head frantically, cause I was still hungry, I mean growing teen plus good food equals a hungry me.

I got up to get some more and soon devoured that too. I sat back rubbing my stomach with a lazy smiled on my face.

"Are you full Y/N?" Mrs. Fitz joked, I nodded and got up to clean my dish, I also picked up both Mr. and Mrs. Fitz's plates as well.

"Y/N, you don't have to clean up, I can" Mrs. Fitz said, i shook my head and continued to the dishes. "Well then you can call me Aria, and my husband's name is Ezra" she said with a small smile. I nodded and reciprocated the smile.

After I finished washing the dishes I decided to just chill for a bit and watch tv, since i had school tomorrow.

I felt myself get really tired, so i shut off the tv and laid there for awhile just thinking about how much my life has changed in a span of 3 days.

The last thing i thought of was getting to meet my new parents, I felt my eyes get heavy and soon enough i fell into a deep sleep.

I woke with a start panting heavily and looking around the room searching for any danger, to my luck i found nothing harmful and i looked at my phone

4:27 am

'Damn' I thought I am never gonna go back to sleep now. I sighed heavily and threw the covers off of me, I decided that i should just go for a run, I got changed quietly and made my way downstairs peeking into the living room.

I saw both Aria and Ezra cuddled up asleep, I smiled to myself and made a note telling them i was going out for a bit.

After i finished writing the note i found some tape and taped the note onto Ezra's forehead, i chuckled silently and made my way out the front door.

I didn't exactly know where I was since i had never ran on this side of town, but I guess I'll just make it up as i go.

I was so lost in my run that I didn't see a person right in front of me, apparently they didn't see me either and i ended up knocking them over while I landed on top of them.