Chapter 13

(A/N: hey guys it's been awhile no shit but thanks for sticking through)

Y/N Pov

About 2 months later 

I woke up to the sound of shuffling and mumbling coming from my room, I opened my eyes but instantly shut them since the light was too damn bright. I groaned but it sounded like a strangled cry since my throat was dry. "Hey you're finally awake" a familiar voice said. I still couldn't see to clearly who it came from but I rubbed my eyes and looked around the room. Camila. I waved at her while grabbing the water cup, a paper and a pen on the side of my bed. I smiled at Camila and sat up on my bed to face her. 'what you doing here this early in the morning?' I wrote down, she read the paper and smiled after wards, "I wanted to come see you today, since I haven't gotten another chance this past week" she explained. I nodded and kept quiet, ha ha. God I'm horrible. "Are you okay?" she asked quietly, I stayed quiet again because I was actually thinking was i really okay? I mean i had barely nothing of a chance at getting to play soccer again, and soccer was my world, i mean do you know how it feels to lose your entire world, I bet the avengers do, kidding but for real tho. 'Not really Camila, my dreams are shattered' I wrote and showed her, she read it carefully and put down the paper to look into my eyes. "Listen to me, i know how much you love soccer, even though this may be a littl- a huge setback, you have to think about the positives, and the small chance that your knee will heal correctly and you'll be back on the field in no time." She said with sincerity. Goddamn that little speech made me want to kiss her, so that's what i did. I smiled at Camila then leaned up to get closer to her lips and then i leaned in slowly and as soon as our lips touched the door opened and in came the doctor. "Oh...uhhh-ahem- was i interrupting something?" Dr. Ross asked awkwardly, Camila was about to say no, but I cut her off by nodding my head furiously, he gave an apologetic smile and closed the door, Camila was obviously embarrassed by the whole situation because he cheeks were red from blushing. I grabbed her chin to make her look at me and I connected our lips again. "I love you" I said with my raspy voice from not talking in fucking forever, but i meant it and i wanted to say it to Camila out loud, she gasped and pulled away and looked into my eyes with excitement that he heard my voice and adoration because i said i love you to her. " I love you too Y/N" she reciprocated the kiss again but before it got too heated Dr. Ross came in again. "Uhh Y/N, you have some visitors" She said quickly before leaving again. "Alright that's my cue, and also my mom texted me to come home" Camila said while she stared into my eyes, she continued "will i get to hear your voice again?" she asked hopefully, I thought about it, my life has really turned around for the better, and maybe i could get back to somewhat of my old self again, but maybe to only certain people, yeah let's go with that. "Of course you can but please don't tell a lot of people i only want a select number of people knowing." I said, holy bologna my voice sounds so sexy. haha im funny.  She nodded and kissed me once again before leaving, after about a few minutes Dr. Ross came in, "So you ready for your visitors?" She asked excitedly, I was confused as to why she was so excited, but i said "yes" which must have shocked her because she gasped and ran over to me, "you talked" she exclaimed, "yes i did" i replied, "Why?" she asked again, before i could answer there was a knock at the door, "Oh your visitors!" she exclaimed. "Are you ready Y/N?" She asked again. "Yep" I said again.....oof here goes nothing. 

(A/N: Bitches ive been dead and now im back here's a filler, i'm sorry in the future because i don't know when i'll update again."