Chapter 10

(A/N: Wow, I am really surprised that this story has come a long way in a matter of months. Thanks for all the support guys I really appreciate it)
P.S. not proof read

Y/N's POV
Camila Cabello. A girl that was on my mind 24/7, a girl who snuck her way into my dreams, a girl who I really liked, maybe even loved.

But I don't bring in good luck, and I doubt that she would like me back, I am just a mute. After Camila had walked away from me towards her class I just pondered life right now it was both good and bad I guess.

My soccer team was ripped into 2, and my dad is in police custody standing by trial for abuse, which I have to attend in a couple of weeks, but the good in my life is that I now have a new group of 5 girls who want to be my friend and one of them is super hot, I mean they are all pretty but I just had a thing for Camila. I guess Mrs. Fitz and Mr. Fitz taking care of me was also good because I got to stay somewhere temporarily nice and not wherever the hell they would have put me.

And I'm also going to meet my foster moms tomorrow, I guess I shouldn't dwell on all of the bad things right? I decided to cut school early and just head to the mall, it wasn't huge but it was nice.

I know what your thinking, Y/N you still have soccer practice and you can't just leave school you idiot. But truth be told soccer is the last thing on my mind and I feel like I would ruin the sport for everyone on the team by just being there because of all the tension, but i shouldn't just leave pinoe, mal, and ash there alone, so ill head back to school for practice and to see camila again I guess.

But as of right now school just didn't seem as important.

I walked around a bit and just looked at everything I wish I had, but I wasn't rich, or moderate so I couldn't afford anything in the stores.

But I had 10 bucks to spend on food, so I went to Subway and just bought a regular turkey sandwich and a sprite.

I sat alone toward the corner of the food court, I felt myself throw a pity party for me, maybe it was just hormones but i did feel upset and I didn't know why. It was just one of the moments you just feel so upset with who you are and what you've become that you point out all of the flaws in your life and everything you do wrong.

After I ate lunch I walked out of the food court and went to a small kiosk to get a pack of gum for myself, I paid for the gum and slowly made my way towards the exit of the mall, dreading in going back to school, back to practice, back to life.

As i made my way out I saw an elderly homeless lady sitting on the floor all of her stuff next to her, and she was holding a card board sign with big black ink that said 'Please Help' I sighed and reached for my wallet in my pocket to hand the lady the last few bucks i had, which was just 5 dollars.

Now you may be thinking how did I survive with my dad, truth be told, he worked sometimes which was our main source of money and for me getting cash was easy money, literally, my dad had a safe that he thought I wouldn't know the code to but it was my moms birthday, and inside the safe would be at least 400 bucks so I would take half each month so he wouldn't know that it was all gone, and he never found out, he just kept restocking the pile.

I shook out of my though as the lady had said "why thank you young lady have a good day" I smiled and gave the lady a small wave before walking out of the mall and back to school. I felt a buzzing in my pocket from my phone that I have had for about 5 years , speaking of which I need an upgrade.

(A/N: your phone)

I saw that Ash had texted me

Ash⚽🏆
Hey where were you? We didn't see you at lunch or during 6th. Are you okay? You better come to practice Y/N!!

Y/N/N🙊
Ya, I'm good, just went off campus for a bit im coming back, it should be 7th right now, right?

Ash⚽🏆
Oh thank god. Ya it's 7th, 1 more period till practice so hurry up

Y/N/N🙊
You got it

And with that I turned my phone off and continued walking back to school. Once I got to school the bell had just rang signaling the end of 7th period to 8th period, which meant soccer.

As i was walking toward the gym I felt a tap in my shoulder, I turned around and I immediately felt the person hug me, I looked down and saw that it was Camila. I smiled and reciprocated the hug.

"Hey where were you? Are you alright? Are you hurt?" Camila asked firing questions left and right, I chuckled silently and held her shoulders so she could stop checking my face for any signs that I was hurt.

I gave her a smile that said 'I'm good' she smiled in relief but we soon heard the warning bell, meaning we had to get our asses to our classes.

"I have free period next what do you have?" Camila asked me, I quickly grabbed a pen from my pocket and just wrote down on my hand, soccer.

I showed her my hand and she nodded, she then grabbed my arm and we started walking towards the girls gym, "I watch from the bleachers alright, I cheer you on" Camila said with a big smile.

I nodded while smiling, we soon we at the girls locker room and we parted ways while I went to the locker room to change into my gear and camila went down tot eh field to sit in the bleachers.

I noticed none of the girls were in the locker room meaning they were already down on the fields, i quickly changed and put on all my gear.

I jogged down to the field to see the girls already doing a shooting drill on Hope and Ash, I jogged by coach and tapped her shoulder.

She turned confused as to who was tapping her but then she gave me a small smile " hey L/N, go get your warm ups done then join the girls after, but don't be late again.

I nodded and went to do my warm ups but i looked up and saw Ash, Mal, and Pinoe smiling at me and waving, I also saw Camila in the bleachers waving at me like a little kid, I waved back with a genuine smile in my face. I looked back at the other girls who I now noticed they were glaring at me.

If looks could kill, I'd be dead right now, well lets see how practice goes, god help me.

(A/N: a small filler chapter, nothing much. so I suck at keeping promises on updating so just bear with me, I a butt im but just keep reading. Thanks guys)