Chapter 7

(A/N: Pll characters or no?)

Y/N Pov

I woke up to the smell of food being made and voices coming from down stairs.

I opened my eyes and looked around confused as to where i was, but then i remembered all of the terrible things that happened the night before.

I usually don't get very mad easily, but i had a really stressful day yesterday, but that's still no excuse for what i did.

I don't blame Tobin, though she isn't entirely innocent, I won't take shit for just trying to help someone out.

Anyways back to me, I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom, I took a quick shower and went to go change into some random clothes when i realized i left my bag downstairs, because i was way to lazy to bring it upstairs with me.

I sighed and rolled my eyes as i made my way downstairs hoping to avoid anyone down there so i could just grab and go.

But my luck sucks and i happened to run into the whole team sitting in the living room watching the USA vs France game.

Ash was the only one who noticed me though, i quickly made a sign for her to be quiet and not say anything since i had to pass through the living room to get to the front door which is where my bag was.

Ash just smirked and loudly cleared her throat, the team looked at her expectingly and she yelled " Hey Y/N!" the girls all turned towards me as i froze in place with an apologetic smile on my face.

I quickly scurried past the living room to the front door and back again, i ran upstairs as fast as i could. Can my life not be anymore embarrassing? I thought as i was lost in thought i tripped on the stairs and fell with a groan, being that i landed on my side which was bruised up.

I sat there for awhile until the pain went away. The pain felt like it wasn't ever going to go away so i quickly changed right there on the stairs, it hurt like a bitch but it had to be done.

I got up slowly and made my way back to Ash's room, i threw my towel in the hamper, grabbed my phone and made my way back downstairs to look for something to eat before i had to leave for the police station.

The girls saw me again and started giggling when i was blushing, i rolled my eyes playfully as i walked inti the kitchen to make my self an omlete.

As i was just about finished i looked at the time and it said 12:30 pm, shit i gotta eat and go, i quickly ate my omlete and texted the girls on my way out the front. "Where are you going Y/N/N?" Ash asked, i pointed down at my phone and quickly turned around walking out the front door swiftly.

I made my way down to the station as i started to wonder about my future from now.

'Would i have a good family?' 'Will they take care of me?' 'Will they hurt me?' i kept asking myself all of these questions, i was so lost in my thoughts that i didn't even see a pole right in front of me.

I hit my head with a loud thud and fell backwards clutching my head, luckily i wasn't bleeding i would just have a nasty bruise.

I uncovered my face and looked up to see a figure standing over me. "Are you alright?" the figure asked softly, i couldn't see their face because the sun was right behind them blinding me in my fucking face, but their voice was soft and sweet. I was shaken out of my thoughts literally when i felt the girl shaking me.

They stuck their hand out for me to grab, i grabbed their hand and they literally threw me up right.

I steadied myself and looked to see green eyes staring into mine. 'Damn' i thought, i could get lost in those eyes forever.