Chapter 5

(A/N: Hey there guys sorry I haven't wrote in awhile, things have just been a little tough, but I will keep writing)

Alex's POV

Y/N and I were on the road for about 10 minutes since we left the station. The tension was clearly evident in the car, I didn't know whether to question what happened to her or just leave it alone.

I knew Y/N was feeling exposed and hurt, but I wanted her to feel like she could trust me and feel safe.

"Y/N" I asked her softly, she turned to me with a neutral expression. I think she thought I was going to bring up what happened, but i wasn't.

"We don't have to talk about what happened at the station, it's your choice whether or not to come and talk to me." I continued.

She nodded at me with a smile, and turned up the radio. I noticed Y/N kept glancing at me and smiling to herself, I turned toward her the same time she was staring at me.

She blushed and looked down in her lap, I knew Y/N had a crush on me, it was pretty obvious, I liked her back too, but I would never admit it.

10 minutes later.........

I pulled up in my driveway, and luckily the girls weren't here yet, I'm guessing they went back to their house to shower and grab some clothes, and then make their way over here.

Y/N and I made our way into my house, and I found it empty, since my parents were on a trip and my siblings were at friends houses.

I turned around to find Y/N scratching the back of her neck awkwardly, holding her bag, since she had never really been to my house.

I smiled at her and walked up to her, I looked up at her and hugged her. She tensed in my arms at first then she relaxed into my embrace, and hugged me back.

I pulled away and said "come on, you can put your stuff in my room." I grabbed her hand , and led her upstairs to my room.

We made it to my room and I pulled her in while locking the door behind us.

I saw Y/N look around the room nervously, and scratching the nape of her neck.

I slowly walked towards her with a smirk on my face, we were face to face, and all you could hear was our breathing.

I glanced down at her lips and back up to her greenish grey eyes.

Y/N caught me staring and decided to lean in, she waited for me to lean back or push her away, but I just leaned closer to her, closing the gap between our lips.

When our lips touched I felt small fireworks in my stomach, I put my arms around her neck and deepened the kiss.

Y/N POV

When Alex put her arms around my neck, I hesitantly put my arms around her waist, and caressed her soft skin from when her shirt lifted up.

Things were starting to get really heated between us, I walked us closer to her bed, and when I felt the back of my knees hit the bed, Alex shoved me a bit and I fell backwards on to her bed.

Alex straddled me, and started to grind on me. I don't know if Alex knew about my little friend down there or not, but I just hope she accepts me for who I am.

I started to get really hard, and I guess Alex felt it, she gasped and pulled away from me, she got off me, and stared at my hard on for a bit.

"Is...is that w-what I-i think it is?" Alex asked in a curious tone. I nodded and looked away from her, ashamed of how she looked at me.