Chapter 6

(A/N: I'm grateful for you guys reading my first book ever, so thanks peeps)

(Ashlyn's Car)

Carli's POV

"Let's get is started!" Kling yelled, we all cheered as everyone look towards me, waiting for me to come up with a really good question.

"Hmm..." I said while tapping my chin jokingly, "how about....Ash!" I said while grinning. She gave me puppy dog eyes and a pleading look, but I wasn't having any of that bullshit.

"Truth or dare?" I questioned her, "umm...uhhh...Truth?" She asked more that's stated, "are you still a virgin?" I asked with a smirk on my face.

She blushed and mumbled something but we couldn't here, "what was that Ash?" Kelly asked while smiling as well, Ash started blushing even more and said "No I am not a virgin anymore"

We laughed and started yelling 'get some Ash!" "Shut up!" Ash yelled while blushing. Our yelling died down to small giggles. "My turn" Ali yelled.

Y/N POV

Ali looked toward me and Alex and smirked, 'oh shit' i thought. "Alex truth or dare?" She asked, Alex thought for awhile and decided to pick dare, "Alex I dare you to....." Ali paused dramatically.

"Sit on Y/N's lap for the rest of the game" She finished, I looked at Ali with wide eyes and so did Alex.

"Do it Do it Do it" my team shouted, the only one who wasn't yelling was Tobin, she seemed a bit upset, I wonder if she's feeling okay? I made a mental note to ask her about it later over text.

I was shaken out of my thoughts when I felt someone sit in my lap, I looked up and saw Alex sitting in my lap. My breath hitched as Alex was starting to move in my lap, so I quickly reached out to her hips to hold her in place before shit went down.

She looked back at me innocently and kept moving her hips while keeping eye contact with me, my eyes widened as I kept our eye contact up until, I was brought out of my thoughts by my phone going off.

I moved Alex out of my lap carefully and quickly went to retrieve my phone, and saw a text from an unknown number.

Unknown Number: hello? Is this Y/N?

Y/N: Who's asking?

Unknown Number: This is the principal from Diamond Bar HighSchool

I looked up from my phone to see the girls continuing truth or dare, and laughing. 'What does the principal want with me?'

Y/N: Am I in trouble?

Unknown Number: No you aren't. But you have been chosen to show 5 new girls around the school this Monday

What!?! Why me out of all of those kids?

Y/N: Why me? You know about my condition principal Rivers

Principal Rivers: I know but these girls already know that, can you please do it Y/N?

Y/N: Ugh..Fine principal Rivers

Principal Rivers: Thank you, see you at school

I was in shock of why she would pick me, I mean I don't even communicate with anyone besides the team, and my best friend Bryson.

And how the fuck did the principal get my number?

I shook it off and went back to the living room and sat down on the couch behind Alex. Alex turned around and moved back to where her back was in between my legs, "you okay?" I nodded and grabbed my phone.