Chapter 15

Y/N Pov
We just got to Emily and Spencer's house and it's pretty nice very homey if that makes any sense they immediately showed me to my room and everything and gave me a quick house tour overall probably the best house I've ever been in. "So it's about 5:30 at the moment, and we will have dinner around 7 so feel free to look around the house and the neighborhood, we actually have to go out and get the rest of your stuff from Aria's house okay?" Spencer said kind of quickly, I nodded as I started to imagine what things I would do in my free time..  so as they left the house they gave me a copy of their key and went out to fetch my stuff, I didn't know what to do with myself so I just looked around the house for 15 minutes until I got bored and laid on my bed thinking of what to do. Oh! Lightbulb! I decided I would call Camila because I'm bored and I'm lonely. I called Camila instead of texting her because now that things are good on my life I'm deciding I want to open up a bit more to my close friends. The phone rang 3 times before she picked up "hey Y/N what's up?" She said a little out of breath, "nothing much I just wanted to see if you were free to hang out?" I asked with hopefulness in my voice. She sighed and said "no actually I'm not I've got to catch up on homework and run a few errands, I'm so sorry but how about we hang out tomorrow or something like that?" "Oh. Okay and yeah I think I'm free for tomorrow so I'll call you tomorrow okay?" I said a little disappointed, "okay yeah sure, love you Y/N bye" she said a bit quick and hung up "love you too" I said to myself. I decided that I should do some of my stretches and stuff so this injury can hurry up and go away, after about 30 minutes of doing all my stretches I decided that I was going to at least gather my strength back in my arms so I looked around the house into the basement and realized they have like a whole freaking gym down here, damn this is some cool shit. I immediately went over to the dumbbells and began lifted them every 3 sets moving up in weight. After about an hour I heard the front door open as I was just about done with working out, I walked upstairs to find the front door wide open and some groceries on the table then I looked outside to see both Emily and Spencer struggling with some furniture they got me.. aww how sweet. I quickly walked out side and said "need some help?" They looked over at me relieved and said "yes please" I walked over to their truck and began to lift some of the furniture with a little ease, now don't get me wrong this shit is heavy but it wasn't too hard, then I heard Spencer say "Emily can you go inside and get the groceries put away" "yeah for sure" Emily said as she started to walk inside, I set the furniture and the bottom of the stairs waiting to be taken up later, but I hustled back out side to help Spencer with the other furniture once we got all of the furniture which was like a couple dressers, and we put them inside Spencer locked the car door and came into the house and sitting on the couch out of breath "man I've really got to work out" she said chuckling. I laughed at her while I took most of my furniture upstairs and set it how I wanted in my bedroom. Then I came back downstairs to see Emily and Spencer making dinner together, I came into the kitchen to greet them "hey guys before we eat dinner in going to take a quick shower if that's okay with you because I was working out and doing my stretches" I said while leaning on the marble counter. "Yeah of course Y/N, remember this is your house too" Emily said while chopping some vegetables. I smiled and nodded at them as I turned around and went to go take a shower, as I was in the shower I began to think about how my life has changed drastically for the better, now that some part of my life is in order I've got to figure out how to catch up on school work, get my feelings in check with Camila, do something about Tobin and the soccer team, and fix my knee so I can play again. I got out of the shower still thinking about my "goals" if you want to call them, I quickly changed into some sweats and made my way down for dinner, we had some pasta with salad and damn my new moms can cook. "Thanks Spencer and Emily this is really good, oh and thank you in general" I said while stuffing my face with the salad, "yeah of course Y/N" Emily said politely while Spencer smiled, the rest of dinner was filled with laughs about different stories from our past and things that happened to us at one point in time or another, and we shared all different kinds of stories, I was happy that this was my new family because they are perfect for me. We soon called it a night around 9 pm which I wasn't going to sleep but they were cause they had some stuff to do tomorrow, I walked upstairs to the bathroom and began to get ready for bed, I went back to my bedroom turned off the light and laid on my bed in the dark, tomorrow I have to start with one of my goals, fixing the soccer team. And with that I fell into a deep sleep dreaming about a certain brunette.

(Forgot to update Sunday I been see family recently so it just slipped my mind but here you go enjoy)