Chapter 11

(A/N: Literally the longest book I have ever written so im glad, im working on other books and stuff that won't be released until after im done with both of these books)

Y/N Pov
Today was the day, the day I get to meet my new foster parents, I'm honestly excited and scared. I hope they are really good to me.

Spencer and Emily Fields, they sound like a nice couple, but I do wonder if they know about me being...well me. I don't want to feel like a burden, I have already felt like that for awhile, and I don't want to feel like that anymore.

Anyways I went back to Aria's house to pack up, eat one last dinner with them (I hope not), and sleep over again. They is cool people.

So your probably like what the fuck happened at the fields? Well I'm about to tell you, it was uhh...well you just have to read the flash back.

Flashback <-- read that

If looks could kill, I'd be dead right now, well lets see how practice goes, god help me. I did my warm up relatively slow since i really didn't want to practice or play against my now evil team, how could they just take Tobin's side, like what the fuck, I thought we were a team and shit, but whatever.

Man even Alex, I thought I had a crush on her but she was just pretty to me i guess, and I actually thought that she liked me especially when she almost saw my dick in her room last weekend, but oh well i guess she forgot.

I finished my warm ups reluctantly and slowly jogged over to where we were all huddled up by coach, I stood toward the back not making my presence known until coach had said my name, and said that we were scrimmaging before we left. the teams were the same as the day at the park when my dad showed up, you remember right?

(A/N: I'm too lazy to actually write down the teams names again so if you want referance go back to chapter 2.)

It was the same teams and the same color pennies as well, our team huddle up and discussed what positions we were in, trying to leave me out of the huddle but luckily I had Ash, Pinoe, and Mal on my team, so it wasn't to bad. We broke out of our huddle and I went to my position, I saw the other team giving me glares, I sighed and my eyes widened because our team played emotionally, you know love for the game part excluded but they always stand together no matter what, like if someone hurts a teammate we all play just a bit rougher, me included, but now I was the player that hurt our teammate, what were they going ot do to me?

I silently prayed that nobody got hurt cause even though we were on separate teams i didn't no one to get hurt.

The other team lined up in position and kicked the ball off, for the first 10 minutes every thing was going somewhat smoothly for me, but there was ocasional glares, qnd small shoves. Our team finally got a break past their midfield line and we were movong fast, mal passed ot to me om thw wing, and i started drinling towards the goalie, which was hope. She and I are not on good terms, I sprinted toward the top of the box getting ready to shoot, I looked up at the goal and picked a point to shoot at.

I picked the bottom left corner aimed, I shot the ball but suddenly I felt a extremely sharp pain in my knee, I crumbled to the ground in pain as i missed the goal and the ball went out of bounds.

I laid on the cold turf holing my knee in my hands, and not moving, the pain would just be unbearable.

I heard distant calls of my name from the other side of the field, but i couldn't focus, all my mind was thinking about was the horrendous pain in my knee.