"Give Me A Speech On Seatbelts."

btw guys that's his signature leather jacket

...
I pull on clothes, my mind foggy from yesterday. I can't believe he can dance. He left after I said that I wish I met him sooner. I'm pretty good at scaring people away.

I walk down the stairs to see dad drinking coffee and looking over his papers. I move around the kitchen packing my lunch in a cute green and black lunch box.

"Darling, can you do me a favour?" Dad asks and I sigh putting my lunch into my flower printed bag.

"I guess," I say and take a seat in front of my father. He looks up at me from his papers.

"Can you pick Kemo up? His parents had business to attend too." He says and I use everything in my not to bash my head against the table.

"I guess, send my address please. I'll have to leave earlier." I say, my phone goes off with the address that dad sent me. "Bye."

I grab my keys and head out the door. I send Clay a text telling him I'll be a few minuets behind.

I turn left and follow the directions to get to Kemo's house. I wonder why he doesn't have a car, most people in our grade do and I know he can afford it because his parents own a huge company, bigger than my dads.

I pull up to a gate and hit the buzzer. I tell them my name and my business and they let me in.

I drive up the paved path, I try hard not to press on the breaks when I see his house. It looks like a frickin' mini White House.

I pull up in front of the house and keep myself from gaping. My dad is way more humble than these people. Who needs a house this big? Only three people, this is a house for twenty.

I get of my car and knock on the decorated door. The door has their last name imprinted. The door opens and Kemo gives me a slight smile.

"Hurry up, still gotta pick up Clay." I say and then get back into my truck. He locks the door behind him even know that there are butlers in there, I know there are.

He gets in the passenger seat shutting the door firmly behind him. He puts on his seatbelt and I drive toward the gate.

I blast Drugs by Eden as we drive. It's to early to speak and he looks like he has a lot on his mind. Just before I get to Clay's house I turn down the music.

"We can study after school and the I can drive you home." I say and he gives me a slight nod. I pull into Clay's driveway and honk my horn. I wait a few minuets and call him. "I'm out side."

"Oh, I left already. I got a ride from Amos." He says and I roll my eyes. I say bye and hang up.

I drive down the road and further in town until I find a Starbucks. I get of my truck and ask around the car to Kemo. I open the door and wave him out. He doesn't get out.

"Do you need to be treated like a princess? I'm not letting you step on me so you can get out." I mutter and he starts laughing. "What?"

"It's just not my place." He says and I roll my eyes.

"What, would you rather have a burger? Get out and come in side with me, girlfriend." I say and flip my hair over my shoulder jokingly.

"Don't call me that again. And I'll come in with you." He says and I roll my eyes. I wave him out of my truck and he follows.

We walk in, loads of people are sitting around drinking coffee. Some are working on computers, some reading, while others are chatting or simply just trying to get out of here.

Kemo looks around still standing in the doorway. I grab his hand to pull him away, but it hurts. "Ow!" I cry and he gives me an apologetic look. "What the heck? What was that?" I ask and he keeps his mouth shut. "You have yet not to amaze me." I mutter and walk in line. I order the caffe Americano while he just orders a regular coffee with some weird creamer.

I get my wallet out, but he takes it from me. "I'll pay." He says and I shake my head. "Yeah," he shoves my wallet in his pants and pulls out his own. He pays the girl at the counter, she smiles at him twirling her hair around her finger. I glare at her and pull Kemo by his shirt.

We walk out side as he gives me his drink to hold while he pulls my wallet out of his pants.

"I have another wallet in my bag, I don't want to touch that one," I say pointing to my wallet in his hand. "So you get to put all my stuff in the other wallet." I say handing him his drink. I get in the truck and turn back so I can get my other wallet, it's a cream pink with a lace cover. I toss it at him and he catches it.

"Ok then." He mutters and starts moving things into my other wallet. He wouldn't have had to do this if he didn't stick my wallet in his pants.

"How'd you learn how to dance?" I ask as I drive down the road toward Valley High. I take a sip of my drink and set it in its cup holder. "Oh, please do not spill anything. This is my baby." I say and a smile takes over his face.

"Gotcha. I just got taught as a young boy and then over the years I just got really good." He says with a shrug.

"It looks like you've been dancing for a hundred years. Even I'm not that good." I say and he stiffens.

"Is this your mom?" He asks showing me a picture from my nasty wallet. I start staring at the picture, a bunch of memories flooding my mind. "Sophia!" He says and takes the wheel setting is back on the road. "Pull over." He says and I do.

I step out of the car and trade him spots. I buckle my seat belt and try to get my mind of my mom. I'll think about her later, I just need to get through the day.

I look over to Kemo who pulls back on the road. He looks good driving my truck, dang. I look down at the wallets and start finishing his job. Germex and soap are my best friends in this situation.

"Give me a speech on seat belts." I say and he smiles takes over his face.

"Seat belts are here for our protection. Slamming your head on dashboard and flying through the windows, yeah?" He says and I nod my head. "Though they can be the death of you. They can break your neck and kill you. However, you have a better chance of dying without a seat belt rather than having it on." He finishes and I clap my hands.

"A-mazing. Don't know how you suck at English. I'm pretty sure that's a better speech than I can ever give." I say and he throws his head back in laughter.

"I want to hear one by you." He says and I shake my head. "C'mon! I made one off the top of my head, return the favour, eh?"

"Ok," I breathe. "Well, calling is better then texting. Texting, someone can say something sarcastic and you take it the other way. Calling, you can hear the others persons tone and have a better knowing of how they meant what they said." He nods his head in approval.

"I'm still better, butttt I'm feeling good now that I had coffee so you did good." He sighs and I roll my eyes. I feel like I've know him for a year, our relationship really just clicked.

"Well I didn't ask for your input." I fire back and he glances at me.

"There ain't no rest for the wicked, money don't grow ok trees." He sings along to the radio. Cage The Elephant. What is he not good at? He's good at speaking, dancing, and singing. But not English which totally confuses me.

HEY GUYS
What did you think?
Is that how you imagined Kemo?
Any other suggestions for the person who plays Kemo? I'd so comment the name.
Well hope you enjoyed.
Don't forget to comment, vote, and follow.
Till next time!!!