"You Can Call Me Sexy Rexy!"

That's what the tattoo looks like, just so you know what it looks like when it's mentioned in the story

Kemo is pronounced like Kee-MoLike the ChemoSorry for the misunderstandingEnjoy

Like the Chemo
Sorry for the misunderstanding
Enjoy
...

Miles sits next to me as I talk to Nicole. "What'd you do yesterday?" She asks with a frown.

"Cheer and tutoring. What's wrong?" I ask scooting closer to her while Miles texts on his phone.

"Me and Jacob, we are going through a rough patch. I hate fighting with him. He wants to talk tonight, but I'm hanging out with you." She says, her eyes watering up.

"Go talk with him tonight. It's ok, I'm going to be with Kemo anyway. You need to work things out Jacob." I say pulling her into a hug.

"Are you sure?" She asks and I nod my head. She pulls out her phone and types something. I hear a familiar voice near us. I can't help the smile that takes over my face. I turn around to see Amos walking over to my table. I didn't know he had this lunch.

I get up and pull him into a hug. It feels like forever since I've seen him even know I'd been like two days.

He hugs me back with his huge muscled arms wrapping around my small body. "Hey," he smiles taking a seat across from me. "Had my schedule changed so now I have this much.

"Awesome," I say and eat my brownies. Amos reaches forward grabbing a brownie. I pout at him while eating my brownie.

"Mmm, girl, I love it." He says reaching for the last one. I hurry and put the container away from him, my arm stretched out away from him.

"Thank you!" Miles says eating the brownie in one bite.

"You're all so mean!" I pout crossing my arms. Amos leans forward staring at me intensely. His jaw clenches before he gets up and walks away. I turn and watch him sit down in front of Kemo and Jacob. Jacob is texting on his phone while Kemo and Amos get into taking in hushed angry tones.

Miles puts his arm around me and leans on me. "I'll get you ice cream one day." He says. "For stealing your brownie," he smiles. I kiss his cheek making a loud noise. He smiles.