"Things Are Going to Change."

My head was spinning as I dried myself off after I got out of the shower. All I wanted was to be wrapped in Kemo's arms.

There was a knock at the door. I wrapped my towel around me tighter. I don't have clothes. "Hey, it's me, Kayden. I don't know if you still remember me and stuff cause like you've been gone awhile, but I got you some—" He was Interrupted by me throwing my arms around him and hugging him to me. "—clothes." He finally finished.

"Kayden!" I sob on his shoulder.

"Hey, sweet cheeks." He smiles widely.

"Kayden! Why is she crying?" Kemo asks as he walks toward us. I let go of Kayden and wipe underneath my eyes. My face was still wet from the shower, but my tears only added to it. Kemo took the clothes from Kayden and ushered me into the bathroom.

He puts my clothes on the counter before he turns toward me. "Angel," he breathes. His arms reach out for me, "You're staying forever. Never leaving." His voice breaks. "You cannot leave me again. Okay? I don't care who is in danger, it could be anyone, but you will not give your life up for anyone." He says, his eyes flashing angrily.

"Kemo—"

"No! I've lost you for far too long and I'm not going to lose you again, you can be mad at me all you want. But you're staying with me. You're mine." He grabs my chin gently, making me look into his emotional eyes. "I may not be capable of love, but you are as close as it will get. You're my happiness and I'm not going to lose it. Not now. Not ever."

"Kemo." I breathe. He hugs me and kisses my face. This goes on for about three minuets before he pulls away. His breathing is erratic as is mine. Fresh tears starting to stream down my face.

"Baby, it's okay." He kisses my forehead. "Things are going to change. We are going to go to war with them. I'm going to take down Chino myself."

My eyes pop open at what he said. "No! You can't kill Chino!" I half shout. His face contorts into confusion at my words.

"He deserves to die. I'm going to kill him."

"No!" I plead.

"What's with you? Why should I kill him? He took you away from me, he kidnapped you, Sophia." Kemo says sternly. "I don't know what's wrong with you and why you're wanting to keep him alive, but it needs to stop now." He says, his back to me as I put on my clothes.

"You're not going to kill him."

"Yes, I am, and that's final." He starts to walk out of the bathroom, but I run after him. I grab on to his arm and stop him.

"I said no." I yell at him this time. He turns slowly and looks me right in the eye.

"And I said yes." I shove him against the wall, my push was so powerful that the wall crackled. Kemo stood back up from the wall, his face turns toward me. His eyes were completely black. My heart started to beat super quick, the whole air turned dangerous. "Kemo," I whisper. He grabbed my hand tightly and shoved me against this counter.

"I don't know what Chino did to you, but you have no fucking right to push me like that when you're here. Or ever." He said lowly. His grasp was so tight that tears started to fill in my eyes.

"You're hurting me." I sniffle trying to tug my hand away. He drops it and his eyes turn back to their normal shade.

"Angel, I'm so sorry. Oh god, angel." He picks up my hand gingerly and pressed a kiss to it. "Are you okay? I'm so sorry." He pulls me to him.

"Please, don't kill Chino. He may of took me away, but he took care of me. Kemo, please."

"I'll figure something out, Angel. But he's not going to get away with it." He presses a light kiss to my forehead before embracing me in a tight hug.

...

It's not secret that Kemo has changed. He seems more aggressive now, angry even. I'm upset too. I've been away from someone I that means a lot to me. A lot of people actually. My friends, my father, my human friends, and Kemo. The man that I love.

Love.

Love is absolutely terrible. Being away from someone you love for so long hurts and makes love even stronger I think. To still love them even know you can't see them.

There wasn't a day I didn't think about Kemo. Hell, my mind revolved around him. Still does. But he kept mentioning that he couldn't love.

This thought spun in my head all the way till it was time for dinner. I honestly had no Will to eat. I just wanted to cuddle into Kemo's strong arms and fall asleep.

The others haven't really changed around here. They seem happy that I'm here and we are soon to follow in our regular pattern, but it just doesn't seem right to me. Acting like it never happened, acting like I was never taken.

I understand how they can act so normal, but I can't. I'm different now. How I was before is not how I am now. Carrying this new power inside of me has changed me. Hopefully for the better.

As much as I want things to go back to how they were; I know it won't. I know that how hard I try to act normal I'll feel out of place. I'll feel their love and their happiness for me being around, but it just won't click for me. I can already tell it won't.

Comment and I'll update. Tell me what you guys wanna see happen. I want to know