"He's Not Dead."

We've been training all the time now that Lynn has got power out of me. I have slammed her against the wall more times than I can count on my fingers and my toes.

Each morning I wake up with a headache because I usually go over board with my power. Lynn said it's like alcohol, you have to much and it hurts in the morning. She was very correct. Like I said, I felt like I had a hangover.

But now that I have been training more the headaches haven't been hurting as much.

For the first few days after my first power surge they were all alert and dazed the light show I did.

"We are done." Lynn says with a scary grin. "He's going to love you." She says pulling at the ends of my hair lightly. Who?

Before I can even ask there is shouting. Kemo comes home today! I run out while Lynn smiles. "Come right back here when you're done, I have news that you're gonna need to hear." She calls after me.

I walk out and see a bloody mess out in the hall. I scream when I see Kemo's lifeless body on the floor. Tobias looks up, his face is stained with blood. He looks back down at Kemo and Warren on the ground.

Warren is screaming as the pour things on his wound. The others tend to Kemo not really sure what they are doing.

Amos walks up to me as tears spill from my eyes. He engulfs me in a hug. "He's not dead. He's just asleep and won't wake up. Like a coma except he is not hurt." Amos says. I nod my head. "The Fallen cast something on him. They could have killed him, but they didn't. As for Warren, one of them cut his leg. Thankfully he will be able to keep his leg."

"Okay." I say turning my head toward the training room. Someone else is in there. "I'm going to go tell Lynn." I say walking backwards away from him before sprinting. Something's up and she knows what it is.

I burst into the door, right as the door shuts behind me there is a sound of a bolt and hands grab me. A man steps forward and smiles at me with his to straight teeth.

I turn my head and see a big man holding my hands behind my back. The man steps forward and snaps something around my neck.

His thumbs travel up my face before jerking it to the side so he can inspect me. He brings his face close and I try to use my power, but it doesn't work. Instead it shoots shocks through my body. If it weren't for the guy holding me up behind me, I would be on my knees.

"It won't work, Sophia." He croons in my ear. He stands back so he can look at me in the eye. I see Lynn from the corner of my eye watching with a smile. She was in on this the whole time, I knew she was bad. "You're aware that Kemo is in a coma of sorts?" He asks, his voice so deep it sends goosebumps to my skin.

"Yes." I manage to get out. A smile tugs at his lips.

"And you would want him to wake up?" He asks, I nod my head. "Then you do what I say or I will kill him with the snap of my fingers." He growls. "Do you understand?" I nod my head. "Bring her to the middle of the room and grab the knife." The man behind me does as he is ordered to.

He pushes me into the middle of the room and places the knife in my hand.

"Cut open your hand." The unknown man says. I glance at the knife and my hand and then back to him. He holds up his hand and gets ready to snap his fingers. I cut into my hand and keep in a cry. This hurts more than a regular knife. "Let the blood from your hand fall on the floor." I do as he says. "Now face your head to the sky and ask for no guardian angel and proclaim that you do not need to be protected and can do it on your own. Ask for the bind between you to be broken."