"If You Stay I'll Let You Pet My Wings."

Thank you to these really awesome readers: aprilghosh ShadowsInTheNight101 QueenOfHearts416 starkness SamanthaKeller03 PS_happy shivana18
You guys have commented and voted nonstop. Thank you! This chapter is for you guys!!!

 Thank you! This chapter is for you guys!!!

...

Images of my last relationship flow through my mind as Kemo presses a kiss on my cheek. I push away from him and out of his wings as if he were a plague. Kemo gives me a funny look and I shake my head.

"I can't," I say rubbing my temples. "I can't," I repeat. His expression turns angry. I've come to know that Kemo has a very bad temper.

"Because you can't just kiss one person?" He growls. I shake my head not wanting to argue with him right now. He was so sweet just moments ago and now he's angry. "Then why?" He asks crossing his arms leaning back against his wooden headboard.

"I can't, I just can't." I whisper wiping tears away from my face. I take a seat at the end of his bed with my head in my hands. I can't go through that again. I feel hands wrap around my waist and pull me across the bed. He lets me cuddle to him.

"What's wrong, angel, you can tell me." He whispers. I shake my head, I can't force out words. "Show me?" He asks. I turn my head so I can see him. He taps my mark. "You can show me." He says and I sigh wiping my eyes. I don't think I've cried this much since I've met Kemo.

I sit in front of him. "How do I do this?" I ask.

"Think for the memory while I touch your mark. Just think of it until you are ready for me to come out. But since I'm older and experienced I can get out of I want." He says softly.

"Do I have to see it for you to see it?" I ask and he nods his head with a frown.

"Sorry, angel." He says and I wave him off. Lets just get his done. I start thinking of one of the beatings as he presses his fingers to my mark.

(I'm gonna write this as if we were seeing it like a movie. Don't get confused lol.)

He pressed her up against a wall with his hands around her neck strangling the life out of her. He used her neck to thrust her neck forward before pushing her back powerfully. Her head hits the wall with a bounce.

Blood spills from cuts on her body. He drops her as her knees shake and give out on her. She collides with the floor crying and begging for him to stop.

He looked down at her with ferocious eyes before swing up his leg and kicks her in the face. Leaving her in a bloody unconscious heap on the floor before leaving.