"Do You By Chance Have A Bathroom?"

After about three days of walking around in the fields I found an old abandon barn. It was run down, but still looked ok.

I readjusted my bag wiping my eyes. I cried a lot of the time I was thinking, but I'm pretty sure I have no tears left.

When I get in I notice that this place isn't that abandoned. There is no one here, but the new sense of smell I gained can help me figure these sorts of things out.

I sat on the haystack stretching out relaxing my feet. I just needed a place to stay for awhile, away from everyone else and this is perfect.

I set out a new pair of clothes after wiping myself with a damp towel. I used local showers when I stayed a hotels. I brought plenty of money, I'm just happy that I haven't got mugged yet.

I take off my clothes when I hear a rustle from outside. I hurry and throw on my new clothes as I near the sound. I know I shouldn't, but to be honest, to be left without knowing and letting my imagination run wild is worse than whatever this could be.

I peak my head out the door to see nothing. Just fields and bushes. Bushes that sway with the wind, except that bush, its moving to much. I sigh and walk right up to it. I use my hands to bend the leaves out of the way to see a guy who is lunging at me.

He pins me to the ground as I groan. "Are you freaking serious?! I just put these close on you freaking nut!" I yell. His dark eyes look at me amused before he falls next to me laughing. "What's so funny?" I ask the random stranger as I dust myself off.

"I could have killed you and you make a comment about your clothes!" He laughs. "I thought you would have called for help or something." I shake my head, I'm definitely not going to say that, that's one of the rules I made over the past three days.

"And who is around to hear my cries?" I ask glancing around at nothing, but fields. He doesn't give off a dangerous presence so I know he won't hurt me and be happy about it, but that doesn't mean he won't.

"Touché," he stands up holding a hand out for me. I take his hand reluctantly and he pulls me up. He's skinny with black hair and brow eyes with a strong jawline. "My names Forest, Forest Gump." He grins. Who names their child Forest?

"That's an odd name, were your parents really tree people or something?" I ask, the grin slides off his face into a disgusted look.

"You've never watched the movie Forest Gump?" He asks and I shake my head. "Have you been living under a rock? You're crazy! You need to watch that movie." He shakes his head in disapproval. "What's your name?" He asks.

"Sophie, is your real name Forest?" I ask, he shakes his head as he chuckles.

"No. I just wanted to joke around, but seeing you've never watched the movie..." he trails off. "I'm Kayden," he says.

"Why were you out in the bushes, Mason?" I ask crossing my arms, I don't have my jacket on and it's like thirty degrees out here.

"Why were you in my barn?" He asks. Oops. "It's fine, I just walked in and you were in there. I didn't want to be seen, but you got me. Why did you go in there? Shouldn't you be with your family or angel group?" He asks.

"How'd you know?" I ask.

"You don't have a human presence. I'm an angel too, but I...anyway let's go inside. You look like a snowman." He grins leading me into his barn. That's sounds a bit off, his barn. I chuckle to myself just thinking about that.

We settle on spectate hay bails with blankets for each of us. He gave me another one and then I had my own.

"So, why do you live in a barn?" I ask trying to figure this guy out. Most people our ages live in homes, but then there are the ones who are like me, runways. I'm not a runway, I'm just trying to find myself. Or that's what I keep telling myself.