"Good Bye."

TBH this song goes perfectly when Kemo says "let the games begin."
So play the music when that is mentioned. ;)

My eyes flutter open and are greeted by the dim lights from the ceiling that looks so far away. I sit up in the bed and everything from last night pours into my head.

My head urgently throbs as I place against my temple. Wings. Angel. I have wings and I'm an angel. I turn around to see that me wings are gone. I wonder if they are soft like Kemo's. I have yet to touch anyone else's, but I've seen Amos and Drew's that one time they fought.

I place my bare foot on the cold floor of the warehouse. Someone has changed me into loose sweatpants and a tank top that I was wearing underneath my clothes. I wear Kemo's clothes more than my own it seems like.

There are huge stands with boxes around them, but not many. Mostly it's just a huge open area with a wall and a door. I can tell it leads to another room rather than an exit.

My eyes hurt and everything focused so clearly. My body felt light and graceful with every step I take.

"Kemo?" I call out instantly regretting it. My ears hurt which makes my head throb more. I figure emerges from the door with another at his feet.

Kemo grins at me as he places his hand around me to steady my wobbling legs. Not to mention the pain in my back, but it does not hurt as much as it did earlier.

"Hey, angel." He whispers, probably knowing that it hurts just to hear. "Get her some water, lets get her body accustomed." He leads me back to the cot I was laying on. I take a seat and he kneels in front of me. "You won't hurt to much longer, lets get some water in you and you'll be fine." He smiles making me frown. I remember why I was mad yesterday. I wish I hit Sage then and there.

The guy comes back with a water. His hair was slicked back and his skin was a nice tan tone like Kemo's. He hands me the water with a smile on his face. I take a drink of the water gratefully.

"I'm Warren," he smiles.

"Sophie," I say instantly feeling better from drinking the water.

"I'll give you a minuet. See you later Sophie," he says before waking back toward the door he entered. My gaze finds it way back to Kemo who smiles at me.

"I need to go," I say remembering that I'm hanging out with Heather tonight. He holds my hands so I stay in place.

"No, angel, not yet. Heather already knows that you won't be there. She and Jacob are on a date anyway. Let's go meet the others?" He offers. I look down and shake my head. "You look beautiful in that."

"Whatever. I'm not wearing this," I snap. He's taken back by my outburst before chuckling as he goes and finds new clothes. He must think that just because I passed out and he helped me that I'd forget why I'm pissed?

Seconds later Kemo comes back with leggings and a PINK shirt. He turns around as I quickly change. He turns back around and holds out his hand for me to take, I just glare at it.

"What's wrong?" He ask stepping toward me. He tries to hold back his smirk as he puts his hands on my hips. "My angel catching jealousy?" He ask. My jaw clenches.

"You really don't want to play that game with me," I spit and his eyes raise with amusement written all over his face.

"Really?" He asks and I nod my head. "So, let the games begin." He boots and we go into other room.

There are bunch of people all over. It kind of looks like a rec room in here. Kemo clears his throat. "Sophia is awake, please introduce yourself." He says leaving me to the people as he walks over to Sage.