"You Know You Should Really Try Manners."

Dagon pulls me out of the theatre with a smile. I didn't tell him that I went to the theaters yesterday. I didn't want him to feel bad.

He takes me hand and pulls me to his car. I glance at the time, it's eight pm. Was I supposed to be somewhere? I forget that thought because Dagon kisses me. I pull him closer.

"Can we just be nothing?" He asks pulling back. I nod my head. To be honest, Dagon would be a perfect boyfriend, but I don't think we are ready to get together. "It doesn't bother you?" He asks and I shake my head. He smiles and puts his hands on the car on either side of me. "It's been forever." He breathes.

"I agree," I say with a smile.

"Wanna go back to my place and we can do whatever. Kinda hungry, we can make dinner." He offers and I nod my head. We get in the car we drive by apartment complexes. Crap!

"Dagon! Can you take my back to Kemo's? Crap!!!" I say freak out as he drives.

"Yeah, is everything ok?" He asks and I nod my head quickly. I pull out my phone and see a missed call from Kemo. I call him bald, but he does not answer.

What seems like an hour, it was only ten minuets, we pull up to the complexes. "Thank you Dagon, today was really fun. We should hang out again, but I have things to do. I'm an hour late. I'm so sorry for leaving in such a hurry." I gush and he smiles.

"You're fine, I should probably get caught up on home work." He laughs. "See you later," he smiles and I jump out of his car waving good bye.

I hurry up to Kemo's door and knock. The door opens showing Tobias. He shakes his head at me and lets me in. "You have no idea how angry he gets when people don't keep their word." He says.

"I forgot and lost track of time." I say rubbing my temples. "Where is he?" I ask. He points down the hall and toward Kemo's room.

I knock on the door and wait a few minuets before the door reveals a unhappy Kemo.

"Kemo, I'm so sorry. I lost time, we just got out of the movies and it was eight." I say quietly. He rolls his eyes and crossed his arms. "What?" I ask.

"Nothing," he says and walks away from the door and flops on his bed. He opens a book and starts reading. This angers me, I don't like being ignored.

"Why did I even have to be here? If you're just going to read your book, then why did I need to be here?" I ask shutting his door behind me. He glares at me looking up from his book. 

"Because that's what I said," he slams the books closed sending me on edge.

"Oooo, because you 'said'! Wow. That makes so much sense, Kemo. I don't even have to be here! You have no control over me." I say coldly at him. Kemo stands from the bed hurrying toward me.

"Yes, you have to be here. You will stay here until I say you're ready to go home." He growls. I roll my eyes pushing off the wall. I tug on the door, but it won't open. I can't get out. I start freaking out.

"Let me out!" I cry tugging on the door. Hands go around my wrist and I feel myself go rigid. "Let me out." I fall to the ground huddling close to the wall.

I look around for an exit, but I know that I'm not going to be able to get out.

I feel a hard slap to my face making me drop to the ground. "I'm sorry!" I cry, he wants me here by the time he said and I was twenty minuets and this made him very angry.

"How many times am I going to tell you before you understand! You follow me rules!!" He yells angrily at me as I cry. He slams the door shut leaving me crying on the ground cradling my bruised face.