"Go To Sleep, Angel."

Me: Home

Kemo: K, have fun at your dinner. :)

Dagon dropped me off thirty minuets before five so he can go home and change. I say hi to dad before running up stairs.

I change my clothes into a nice dress shirt and put on makeup that Kemo got me. I take a picture and send it to him.

Kemo: Pretty.

Me: Aw, Kemosabe! You're so nice.

Kemo: I should have never told you my full name, Sophia Lee Lockhart.

Me: Kemosabe Van Lane, glad you told me!!

Kemo: Shut up and go eat dinner.

Me: I don't have a comeback for that one.

Kemo: text me before bed.

The door bell rings and I run down the stairs sliding my phone into my pocket. "I'll get it!" I yell and slide to the door. I take a deep breath calming myself down before opening the door. "Hi, please come in. Dad is in the dining room." I greet holding the door open for them. They walk in giving me warm smiles. Dagon gives me a smile and hugs me.

We all take a seat at the table. We say prayer and then dig into dinner. My hands itch to text Kemo for some reason he's clouding my mind.

"I heard their business dropped. I'm very worried for them." Michael tells me my father. My dad nods his head and goes into what he thinks they should do and how he's going to help them.

Dagon nudges my foot underneath the table. I look up to Dagon who makes goofy faces at me. "How was your day?" He asks. Long, stressful, and I miss Kemo.

"It was fine. How about you? Tell me about your girlfriend!" I say, the adults paying no attention to us. A smile breaks over his face.

"Her name is Julia, she works at Starbucks. She has blonde hair and flirty. I finally asked her out today and she said yes. She's really nice." He says. His eyes lighting up when he talks about her.

Dinner went by really quick, but it was longer than usual. We talked and talked and talked. Dad really gets along with Dagon's parents.

I crawl in bed after putting on shorts and a light tank top. I pull out my phone and pull up Kemo's number.

Me: In bed.

Kemo: Ok, good night, angel.

Me: But I'm not tired.

Kemo: Aw, poor baby.

Me: :(

Kemo: Try closing your eyes.

I roll my eyes and laugh at his text. He's such a dweeb sometimes.

Me: thanks for that. That helped so much.

Kemo: Miss me?

Me: Maybe

Kemo: I'm coming over

Me: Dads home.

Kemo: we are not going to be loud or anything. I just wanna see you and it sounds like you can't sleep without me.

Me: I slept the last few days without you.

Kemo: open your window.

I walk over to the window and open it. He jumps through the window landing soundlessly. I shut the window quickly, shivering from the cold late January air.

Kemo takes off his shoes and gets into my bed. I get in after him and pull the covers to me.

"Cold?" He asks and I nod my head. He pulls me to him. "I'm sorry about this morning." He whispers sending shivers over my body.

"Me too. I pushed you." He takes me wrist into his hands rubbing the skin. It doesn't hurt anymore. "Can I see your wings?" I ask. This question has been nagging at me for awhile now.

He looks around the room and sighs. "Only for a second. I don't wanna break anything in your room." Only the moon is lighting up the room. He takes off his shirt and throws it to the end of the bed. He turns around so I can watch his wings come out of his back. It starts up high. The wings spill from his skin, his skin doesn't rip or anything. It's like his wings go right through his skin. They get larger as they start to form. He keeps them folded up behind him before turning around. His wings are dark and beautiful.

He sits on the bed. I reach out and touch them. He pulls them away and I retract my hand. "Sorry," I mumble. He turns around and sits next to me. He takes me hand and puts them to the wings.

"I've never let anyone touch them," he says pressing my hand into them. They are soft like silk. Each feather is long and textured so greatly. "We are trained to keep everyone from touching them. They can be hurt easily, but are so powerful." He whispers as I run my hands against them.

"They are so pretty," I whisper, mesmerized by the beautiful sight in front of me. "Why are you letting me touch them?" I ask following the curve of the wing. I can't wait to see them all stretched out, or see him flying.

"Because I'm your angel." He smiles. "And you have all the more reason to be intrigued by me." I roll my eyes and retracting arm.

"You're officially the coolest guy I've ever known." I say and he smiles. He wraps his wings around me cocooning me in between his wings and his chest.

"Go to sleep, angel." He whispers.

HEY GUYS Kemophia making progress

HEY GUYS
Kemophia making progress.
Ooo, wings.
Short update. lol.
Hope you enjoyed!!
Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me if you haven't already!!!
Thanks for reading!!
Until next time!!!!!