The day it happens

*edited*

Sybil's prov.

I got up and fixed breakfast so that I could think about how today was going to go. After I was done I went to get dressed and ready.

The party was at my parents' house and I was nervous. I hopped into my car and started to drive.

I took my time and arrived there in fifteen minutes. I walked up to the door and took a deep breath before knocking.

"Come in." I heard my mom yell. I slowly opened the door and followed the trail of ribbons.

I walked down the hallway into the living room where my parent popped up and yelled, "SURPRISE!"

I smiled and said, "This is so nice. Thank you."

"It's no problem at all honey." My mom said.

"So, what's first?" I asked.

"Well your father and I got you a few gifts for you to open. Let's go into the kitchen." My mom stated.

I followed her and my father into the kitchen and sat down. My mom picked up a small purple box with a blue bow on top of it and handed it to me.

I opened it quickly and seen a necklace that had the wings of angel on it with a heart in between the wings.

"It's beautiful." I said as I looked at mom. My father then picked up a bright red box with an orange bow on it.

This one was a little but bigger than moms. I quickly opened it and seen a silver pocket knife.

"Thanks dad, but what is this for?" I asked him.

"It's to help you protect yourself in case of an emergency." He stated.

We then had some chocolate cake with mint chocolate chip ice cream. I then got the honor of going around the house and popping all the balloons. I stayed after and helped clean up the mess.

It was starting to get late and before I left my mom said, "Remember to only think of one animal and concentrate on only that animal." So, I went home and sat on my bed to clear my mind.

I thought about the howl that I heard outside my window and only thought about that wolf. I thought long and hard and soon I thought nothing was going to happen.

Then I started to get hot and my body was getting sore. I felt my bones moving and shifting around.

Soon I was curled up on the bed in a ball. When I when to get up I seen that I had paws and fur. I jumped off the bed and looked in the mirror.

I was looking at a beautiful white wolf with a black symbol on my right leg. Now the only problem is figuring out how to change back.