I'm the leader

Sybil's prov.

I ate breakfast and went into the training yard with the others. I stood beside Reid and watched as Ethan came out of the house.

"I have decided since Reid interrupted the fight yesterday that he has to fight Sybil. This should teach him not to interfere." Ethan said.

"I will not fight her. You need to actually teach her how to defend herself and attack before I even think about going against her." Reid said.

"I am the leader so I make the rules. Now fight her!" Ethan said.

"Maybe it's time for a new leader. You are nothing but a low life jerk. No one here likes you and you cause nothing but pain." Reid said.

Ethan calmly walked into the woods and came back as a gaint Andaconda. Reid went and shifted into a cougar and stood a few feet away.

Ethan slithered around and hissed at Reid. Reid growled and circled Ethan. We all watched from the sidelines as they eyed each other.

All the sudden Ethan tried to strike at Reid but Reid swiped his paw at Ethan's head. This went on for about an hour before Reid got the upper hand and pinned Ethan down.

Ethan flopped around but soon gave up and just laid there. Reid let go of him and went to the woods to shift back. Ethan went soon after to shift back.

"I'm the new leader now and a lot of things are going to change." Reid said.

Everyone cheered except for the lady who attacked me yesterday. I walked over to Reid and said, "Good job out there. You are the one in charge now and I think things are going to get a lot better."

"Thanks. I wanted to ask you something later if that's okay." Reid said. "I'd like to ask you something later too." I said.

"Then we will meet at your room tonight when everyone else is asleep." Reid said

"Sounds like a plan." I said. We all ate lunch together and there was some chatter while we ate. After lunch we all got paired up and Reid taught basic defensive positions along with some basic attacks.

Then we ate dinner and the only two people who weren't talking was Ethan and the lady who attacked me.

When I was done eating I went to my room and played on my phone until Reid knocked on my door. I wonder what he wanted to ask me and how he was going to react to my question.