Training And Learning Part Two

Sybil's prov.

"Attack her and show her why we have to think about what we shift into before we actually shift." Ethan said.

I couldn't believe he was letting her do this. I had no prior knowing of how to fight, and I just learned how to shift not that long ago.

I watched as she circled me and growled letting me know that she was going to year me to shreds.

I tried think of what to do and where to attack. The only thing I knew is to either go for the throat or the stomach.

These were the most sensitive places. She attacked first leaving a claw mark on my shoulder.

I attacked back aiming for the throat but only grazing her arm. She circled me again and jumped landing on my back.

I did the only thing I could think of by stopping, dropping, and trying to role her off.

It worked but now I had scratches on my back. While we were circling each other

I surprised her by changing directions and charging straight for her. I didn't reach her though because she smacked me away with her gaint paw.

While I was dazed she jumped on top of me and was about to literally kill me.

Then I felt all the weight lefted off of me. It was a gaint rhino facing the lion. When I looked over I seen Ethan was just as surprised as I was.

The only person missing from the line was Reid. He had come to my rescue. I moved my self out of the way while they continued their fight.

Reid definitely knew which animal would do good against her since he was winning. The girl he was fighting finally gave up and went to shift back.

I still sat there tring not to move because my wound hurt so much. Despite my pain I walked to the woods and shifted back.

I slid my clothes back on and went to see Reid. I didn't see a rhino anywhere but I didn't see Reid anywhere either.

I went to the first aid room and started patching my self up. The more I looked at my wound the smaller them seemed to get.

I washed the blood off of me and seen that the scratches now barely looked that bad. Its like I was healing faster than normal.

I still put bandages on most of them and thought about calling my parent to tell them what happened.

I decided that it would only cause problems and started wondering the house. I found a room with the label library beside it.

I open one door slightly to see no one inside. I went in and shut the door behind me.

There were so many books that I don't think I would ever be able to finish all of them.

As I was walking through the library there was one book that caught my eye. In was in a glass case and it was opened to a page.

At the top of the page it said The Beginning Shifters. I read what I could and apparently if someone had a Mark on them like me, that they were descendents from the first shifters blood line.