Training And Learning Part One

Sybil's prov.

There was a knock on my door and I was told that dinner was ready.

I sat as far away from Ethan as I could but I still sat beside Reid. There were two other ladies and four other guys sitting at the table.

I noticed no one talked about anything, they just sat there and are. It was like there was a small layer of tension in the room.

I are silently as well but knew I would not be able to eat like this three times a day.

After everyone was done they got up, cleaned their plates, and disappeared. I went back to my room and played around on my phone.

Just as I was shutting my phone off I realized I had no clothes to change into. I opened my door, crossed the hallway, and softly knocked on Reid's door.

After a few seconds he opened the door and asked, "What's wrong?"

"I have no clothes to change into for tonight or tomorrow." I said.

He came out of his room and walked towards an empty room.

He opened a dresser door, gave my a long pink blouse to sleep in, and a light blue shirt with blue jeans to wear tomorrow.

We walked back to the hallway and I said, "Thank you for your help."

"No problem. Now get as much sleep as you can. Also set your alarm for 6:00 a.m. because that's when training starts." He said.

I went into my room and shut the door. I grabbed my phone and set an alarm for 5:30 a.m. so that I would have time to get dressed and stuff.

I soon fell asleep and just as I was in a good deep dream, I was awoken by my alarm.

I got up and dressed. I brushed my hair and put it up. Then I grabbed my phone and shovednit in my pocket.

I opened my door to see Reid walking out of his room. I walked with him to breakfast and then the training area.

Soon Ethan came out and started talking. "As you all know we have a new shifter with us. Today you will help me teach her the ways of how to fight in any form."

I soon gathered that this was going to be harder than I thought.

"Sybil please come forward and shift." Ethan said.

"My clothes would get ruined and I would have nothing to wear sir." I said.

"Then you may go shift behing those trees." Ethan said.

I went into the woods and left my clothes on the tree. Then I shifted into the wolf since I was most comfortable with it.

I walked back out into the open where they could see me.

"Now would someone please shift and show her that she doesn't have to chose the same animal everytime." Ethan said.

One of the girls quickly stepped forward and then went to the woods to shift. She came back as a lioness.

This was officially scary. I stood only ten feet away from her. Then Ethan said something that I would have never of guessed.

My first good cliff hanger.