Information

Sybil's prov.

"What's his name? Why do we have to be so formal? What about my job? What about my parents? Am I trapped here? What happens if I disobey him?" I asked.

"Slow down, one question at a time please." He said.

"What's his name?" I asked.

"His name is Ethan. Next question." He said.

"Why do we have to be so formal?" I asked.

"He believes in respect very deeply. Since we all agreed a few years ago that he was most fit to be leader, he took over and soon he demanded that everyone call him sir." He said.

"What about my job?" I asked.

"More than likely, he has already figured out where you work and called them to tell them that you are working for him now." He said.

"What about my parents?" I asked.

"He will most likely send a shifter to notify them of your situation. Your parents could come to get you but only of you wanted to leave." He said.

"Am I trapped here?" I asked.

"Not technically, since you can leave at any time but once you leave he might not let you back in." He said.

"What happens if I disobey him?" I asked.

"Nothing too harsh, usually you just have to clean the house or do extra training, something to show you whose the boss." He said.

"Wait you said he is all about respect, what happens if I disrespect him?" I asked.

"He would probably find a way to publicly humiliate you, and then treaten you behind closed doors." He said.

"Wow. That's all the question that have popped into my head for now." I said.

"Then I going to my room. I suggest you mainly stay in your room until time to eat or to train." He said as he walked out of my room.

I wanted to tell my parents the situation I was in before they lied to them. I took out my phone and dialed my moms number.

"What's a matter sweety?" she asked.

"Well..." I told her about my stalker, his boss, and the situation I was in. I told her that someone would be there soon to explain it and to be wary of what they say.

"Do you want is to come get you?" She asked.

"No mom. I'm going to stay, learn how to fight, and learn more about shifters. Then I'll think about leaving." I said.

"If you change your mind just give is a call okay sweety?" She asked.

"I will mom, don't worry." I said as I hung up. I was going to show them that no one keeps me in a cage.