Treason

Sybil's prov.

Everything was going well. Reid and I went to a beach house for our honeymoon. We danced and played in the water while we were there.

We spent three days there then headed back home. When we arrived back home everything seemed normal except that no one was outside training.

We went up to the front door and noticed there were new people in the house. I didn't see any of our friends anywhere.

Reid and I knocked on the door and were surprised to see Ethan open the door. "What is all this?" I said.

"While you were gone I called my friends and had them help me with all this. Now I am where I belong again." Ethan said.

"I thought you didn't want to be leader and that you weren't going to be a jerk anymore." Reid said.

"It was all part of my plan. Now get off this property and never come back. If I ever catch you here again, I will have no choice but to order your death." Ethan said.

"This isn't over." I said. "I hoped you would say that." Ethan said. Reid and I went back to the car and drove to my parents house.

I knocked on the door and this time my dad answered. "Come in. We knew you would come here." Dad said.

"How did you know?" Reid asked. "Ethan paid us a visit and he had three body guard's with him. If he would have been alone, we would have attacked him for you." Dad said.

"I have an idea but it's going to take all of us." I said. We all sat down in the living room while I told them my plan.

Mom and dad would be the distraction so that Reid could sneak into the basement to free our friends. I would be the one who finds Ethan and chase him away for good.

Sorry that I didn't update yesterday. Since I updated three times in one day I sort of ran into a wall but now I am back. I believe in a few more chapters that this book will be done. Although nothing is for certain.