Talents

Sybil's prov.

I walked back to the house and went into the library. I went to the glass case with the book that is opened to shifters with a mark like mine.

I carefully took the glass off and picked the book up. I say down at a table and started at the beginning of the book.

I carefully flipped through the pages and looked for what the mark means. I was almost done with the book when I finally found a page on changes that shifters with a mark go through.

I had the power of the elements. There was also a possibility that I could have had magic abilities. I put the book back the way it was and put the glass over top of it.

I went to find Reid and the others. I found them all in the training field. "Hey! I need to show you all something." I yelled.

They all stopped and looked at me. I focused on my hand again and shown them my flame. They all gasped and took a step closer.

"You have the power of the elements!" One of the new people said. "That's amazing." Reid said.

"You will need to practice so your powers can grow. Its like training to get stronger." The one new person said. "Do you thing you can help me with that?" I said.

"I do have some ideas on how to help you get better at controlling each element." They said. "How's does the afternoon sound too you Jack?" I ask.

"That's fine." He said. "Alright lets finish up training." Reid said. I stood beside my partner and trained until lunch time.

After lunch Jack and I went to a quite place for me to learn how to better myself. "Which element are you most comfortable with?" He asked.

"I think fire is the most calming." I said. "Then lets see you cover your while hand in fire instead of just your fingers." He said.

He helped me with learning more about controlling the fire more and making the flames bigger each time.

After a few hours of this we went to eat dinner. "Thank you Jack." I said. "No problem." He said. "How did it go?" Reid asked. "I think it won't take long before I can easily control each element." I said.

"Good. I'm glad it's easy for you." Reid said. Once we were done eating we went to our room and laid down. I wonder what's going to happen next.