Fight to the death

Its late I know, sorry.

Sybil's prov.

We made sure that we were prepared and moved out at night fall. My mom and dad decided that speed was key and shifted into wolves.

I shifted to a bird so that I could carry Reid who shifted into a mouse. His small size would be undetectable and make it easier to get into small spaces.

I flew a few feet behind my parents until we arrived closer to the mansion. Then we split up and I dropped Reid off at the side window that was cracked open.

I circle the house and waited for Ethan to come out. I heard a howl of a wolf and knew my parents had their attention.

Soon I saw others rushing out of the house. Finally I saw Ethan appear outside. I dove down and gave an ear piercing screech.

Ethan shifted to a great black beat and started swiping at me. I shifted to my wolf and howled. I felt the wind pick up around us and the ground shook violently.

Reid must have freed our friends because more wolves came and circled Ethan. I let lose a growl and we all started attacking.

Fur was being ripped from his body and blood spilled over the ground. I saw the life drain from his eye and it felt satisfying.

I ran around and looked for my parents, what I found horrified me. I saw my dad hovered over my dead mom. They had been separated and they killed her.

My temper rose so much you could see the steam rolling off me. I went around finding every shifter who was responsible and took my revenge.

When I found the last one I grabbed him by the throat and slammed him against the ground. I picked up a near-by branch and shoved it through his stomach.

Then I put my hands one his head and slowly burned him until he was unrecognizable. I used my earth powers to swallow his body so that it may be used for good.

We had a nice funeral for my mom and told my dad if he wanted to he could stay here anytime he needed. Everything went back to normal, well as normal as it could get.

There will probably one more chapter to finish this off. If what I have in mind works than there might even be room for a sequel.

©