Trouble

Sybil's prov.

I left the library before anyone came looking for me and searched the house for Reid.

I knocked on his door and I was surprised to see him in there. He told me to come in and shut the door behind me.

"Thank you for basically saving my life. I hope you didn't get into to much trouble." I said.

"Don't worry about me. All I care about is protecting you. You are the only thing that matters here." He said.

"Why don't we both leave. You could train and teach me. We could leave these people behind and form our own group of shifters." I said.

"That's an okay idea but I just can't leave all of my other friends. I don't really like Ethan or the girl who attacked you, but the others here are my only friends." He said.

"Tell them to come with us. Tell them They could finally be free and do what they want." I said.

"Where would we go though and how would we live?" He asked.

"I guess that is a problem. I'll let you know of I figure that out." I said.

"Then in the mean time we are just going to have to stay here. Now I suggest eating lunch and relaxing. Ethan has cancelled the rest of today's training." He said.

"I'll see you later then." I said as I left the room to the kitchen. I fixed me an sandwich and quickly ate it.

I went up to my room and laid on my bed. I got out my phone and just looked at pictures.

I thought about the event that happened today and how I haven't ever felt this way towards someone before.

I felt this tingling feeling in my heart when I was around Reid and I don't know of it because he saved me or because I like him.

I thought long and hard and soon there was a knock on my door signalling dinner time.

I went down to the dinning room and sat beside Reid again. I want to ask him in private if he felt this way but I was afaid that the answer would be no.

I ate and cleaned my plate them I headed to my room to lay down. I changed into the pink blouse when there was a knock on my door.

I went and opened the door and seen Reid standing there with pile of clothes.

"I figured you would need more clothes so I got you some more to were for the rest of the week. After that we'll just have to go to your house to get your clothes." He said.

"Thank you very much. This means a lot to me that you would think of this." I said.

We stood there for a minute just staring into each others eye then he cleared his throat and said, "Well good-night. I'll see you in the morning."

"Good-night." I said. That night I dreamed of his eyes and staring into them forever.

He ocean blue eyes captured me and it was like the drew me in and out a spell on me. I woke up with a smile on my face from that dream.

What is going on with me? Why do I feel this way towards him?