🔞Come🔞

**Established relationship
Adult content and language**

His p.o.v.

"Give me a break..I've been here waiting for you to get off your fucking high horse pedistial with your big head to realize I'm here waiting for you and all you care about is your career!" She yells at me.

"Excuse me for wanting to succeed in my life and not be a poor son of a bitch washed out pop star with only hits in the fucking 80s!" I yell back.

Yup were at it again. Fighting about stupid shit for the umpteenth time this week.

"If you cared about me I wouldn't be sitting here arguing with you about how I've been waiting for you to have sex with me for weeks..Prince! weeks! Are you fucking cheating on me?"

"Woman! How the fuck could I be if I'm working all the God damn time? And your with me half the God damn time so how is that even possible..I would like to know? How bout you? You cheating?"

"Prince!"

"The one that accuses usually the one doing the deed."

"Fuck you!" She yells.

"Please do!" I yell back.

She scofts and slams the bathroom door.

I hear her crying with the water running. I knock on the door.

"I'm sorry baby..just really stressed out. Do you forgive me?" I plead.

"Prince..go away..I'm done with you making me feel like shit!" She screams though the door.

"Baby I'm sorry..please don't be this way..I wanna make love to you and show you how important you really are to me." I say with my face pressed against the door to try hear her in there.

"Whatever Prince!" She screams threw the door again pounding her fist on it making me jump back.

I walk away and sit on the bed feeling defeated. I sigh and put my head in my hands and start to cry.

I sit there trying to figure out what to do to make her see that I do love her. That I'm not cheating and that she is important to me.

Finally she comes out sits on the bed next to me taking my head in her hands and kissing me.

Nothing said no words spoken. We start kissing each other passionately.

We lay back on the bed and start touching eachother and moaning as our tounges dance inside eachothers mouth.

Laying on top of her kissing the crook of her neck,her ears, her lips,rubbing her clothed chest through her shirt.

She moans and begins taking off her shirt breathing heavily. She has no bra on..just in her panties. She knows I love that shit. Gets me excited as fuck.

I caress her breast in my hands and start sucking on her erect nipples licking them in a circular motion popping them in and out of my mouth. I look up at her and her eyes are closed her mouth open moaning.

I take my tongue down the middle of her breasts trailing down to at her pantie line on her waist. Rubbing my hands all over her. I take my fingers push her panties aside and begin to slide my fingers inside her as she grips the sheets and arches her back and moved with my fingers sliding in and out of her wet heat.

"Ah fuck me Prince!" She begs as I rip her panties off her body and throw them off the bed. I position her legs up so that I can get my tounge inside that pearl.

I part her lips and begin sucking and flicking her inside with my tongue all over her folds and and fingering at the same time. I'm watching her expression as my dick starts to rise in my pants. She let's out a moan and breathing heavily moving with my fingers and tongue.

I reach the spot of no return the one every woman love and swirl my tongue like a hurricane in the ocean. She screams louder and louder pushing my head deeper and deeper.

"God oh god prince! Oh God uhh God I'm I'm!"

I look at her take my tongue out lick my lips and say "not yet!"

I pull my pants down with a quickness threw them across the room and get ontop of her.

Part her legs to both sides of our bodys thrust myself inside her like so many times before. Back and forth,harder and faster with each thrust of my hips..moving our bodys together slapping loudly with the sounds of my grunting and her moaning animalistic sex fills the air as the bed shakes with each thrust of our body's.

"Fuck uhh..yeah Baby! I got you..fuck Uhh!" I moan and grunt as I dig deep inside her aching wet pussy.

"Ohh Prince! Yes yes yes! uhh huh!" She moans as she wraps her body around me as my ass bounces and my back quivers. As the swear starts forming on both our body's. 

Yup this is make up sex..the best kind. And I'm going to give it to her and put her ass to sleep. Then we don't have to argue about it anymore.

"I'm I'm gonna!" she moans.

"No not yet! A little longer. Uh gotta wait you can do it baby!"

I continue pounding her pussy with my hard shaft giving her what she's been begging for for a month in a half. She can't stop begging me to go faster and harder.

Shes gonna be sore as fuck after this but yeah it will be worth the wait.

I continue as we both get louder and louder and go faster and faster. She screams with pleasure and ecstasy.

If I can hold her out a little while longer we both are going to come at the same time. I have a feeling though she's not much for holding out hope on that one.

"Prince..I can't take it I have to baby..!" She begs.

I pump her a few more times hard..with alot of moaning and grunting.

"Come!" I shout as I come inside her spilling my seed all over her insides.

"Ohh Prince yes goddd!!" she moans as she lets go..shaking her entire body as I slow down and come to rest on top of her breathless.

I collapse next to her shaking my self..laying spread eagle on the bed. Her laying next to me in complete bliss still coming I'm sure.

"I hate you." she finally says laughing.

"Feel better now baby?" I ask smiling

"Uh huh"

"Me too."

And we drift off to sleep satisfied. 

God I hope she don't find something else to bitch about.