🔞Island Girl part 2🔞

*Random hookup*

His p.o.v.

This woman played me. But I can't help but to think that she kinda liked me. She's hot. There has to be more to her then the prostitute she is.

I have to know why.
After we did what we did and she said what she said I just couldn't leave it that way.

I lay there in my state of bliss.

She lays waiting for her payment.

"Safire Diamond..if that is your real name..I'd like to ask you something?"

"Of course." she smiled.

"Why are you doing this job? Why with the body you have and the mind you seem to have do you do this on this island?" I ask sitting up.

"Honestly Prince..if that is your real name..tourist will pay to play..and You just did so that's why."

"Yes that is my real name. I'm a singer in the states. I'm surprised you have never heard of me. Let me ask you..do you ever want to just be in a relationship and loved? Don't doing this get old after a while and not being loved. Held at night. Talked to? Everyone needs to feel that." I say to her very honest.

"Well..yes actually. It is very lonely. And I'm glad you asked. I've been thinking about leaving this profession and just taking time to find myself. Yes I hate not being loved. Not being held..not feeling anything is hard to do. But I don't care what you are..you are the first person who has taken time to talk to me like a normal person. And I appreciate that. Last night I wanted to go further with you but was afraid to. I kinda think it's sweet how you came up to me on the beach. No one has ever done thst before. Prince..I like you. You care and that is real." she explained.

"Well your welcome. I have a idea. You say you want to get out of the profession..how bout you come back to the states with me and be my assistant. Good pay..perks and a place live.?"

"Are you offering me a job Prince? What's the pay? What's the perks? And where would I be living?"

"Yes I am. Pay we can discuss later. Perks..me of course. And with me at Paisley." I chuckle.

"Well I'd like to see what this looks like before I say anything." She says.

Hang on let me get my laptop and I'll pull it up for you." I say getting out of bed and going to my laptop and turning it on.

I look for photos to show her. I take the laptop over to her to look at the pictures.

 I take the laptop over to her to look at the pictures