🔞Space UnderNeath The Creame

*No dialog*
**Erotic poem

Ha! Get on top..you will cop.

Ahoooah! Let me undress you. Drop your skirt to the floor..take off your panties and bra and meet me in the light.

Let me get between them creamy thighs and lick all your troubles away. Let me feel it baby all night and day. Let me stroke inside till you scream my name over and over and over.

Let's make it official let's become one with the space between us. I wanna lay you down and put my hands all over your body..my tounge in places you thought i would  never find.

Take you away some place far perhaps the moon and back. Somewhere I can show you all the things you do to me. Would you like that?

Somewhere in between the creame and the space between..in a wet dream 

Lalala over and over and over. Faster you say. Harder you day..screaming my name and making cute noises over and over again as I plunge inside that deep wet ocean fill you up with my love and come like a river and ocean between.

You like it there..how bout here? Let me pull your hair..let me lick you there let me put my fingers there..let me fuck you there. Let me suck you there let me blow into it there. Finger yourself as I thrust myself into you over and over. As I taste your love all over my lips and kiss you. Taste you on me. Yeah you like it there In the space between us and the creame.

Fuck me baby..suck me baby..tickle your throat as I thrust it in that hole as you suck me off. And pop it in and out up and down slip and slide.  Ride me baby.. put you r face in my chest licking my body as I thrust. Arch your back as you feel me deeper up inside you as you ride this wave out.

Somewhere in between the creame and the space between us and this wet dream eternal.  Pretend I am you and show what you like. Don't be afraid. It's only the space between us and this wet dream eternal.

Somewhere in between the space and the creame

Oh don't stop oh your so good oh your so fine ohh shut up this is for you somewhere in between those creamy wet thighs in the space between.

O God go deep you say..oh God harder you say..get ready cause I'm about to let it go all up inside.

Yeah that's right..somewhere between them thighs and that space between us and this wet dream eternal. 

This is for you..you insatiable animal of mine. In this space in time between the creame and us. Nothing but temptation and lust.

Somewhere in between the creame and the space between.

A/n I had this swirling in my head all day thought I'd give it a go. Hope you like. It's his songs with some added. Not copying or anything.  All in good fun.