🔞Island girl🔞

**Random hookup**

His p.o.v.

Yeah I need a vacation. Someplace far away from everyone and everything. No phones,no problems,nothing to bother me. Where no-one knows me.
Ain't got a girl so yeah I'm gone.

Private island. I get my private jet and go. An island in the Caribbean.

Land and get a limo to take me to my villa.

This is where I will spend my time

This is where I will spend my time. Relaxing..skinny dipping and not worrying about anything.

But on the way there there is this little village..and this sexy young thing that catches my eye.

I stop the limo driver

I stop the limo driver. Get out and walk over to her on the beach.

"Hello beautiful..I'm sorry I was going to my villa and I noticed your fine self..and had to stop and find out for myself what your name is." I say taking her hand in mine and looking into her eyes.

"Excuse Me? Do you always walk up to girls on the beach and say this or am I the first?" She asked me looking in my eyes.

"Nah baby this is the first time..is it that obvious?" I chuckle not really sure if she's going to slap me or what.

"Yes! Not many men I know around here would do that.." she smiled.

"Well I'm not from here..so I guess that makes me the first. And I'd like to be the last."

"Oh really? Who are you anyways? With your fancy limo and clothes? And sexy self in heels on the beach?"

"Really? You don't know who I am ?" I ask her raising my brows.

"No I don't leave the island..ever."

Ohh really?

"Well I'm Prince..and You are?"

"Safire Diamond. Nice to meet you. What is it that you do so sexy there Prince?"

"Well I'm a singer..the finest guitar player ever lived and dancer." I smile.