🔞23 positions🔞

A/n : had this idea after I saw this video. This is my best interpitation of what he does in the bedroom to make it special for her.
Thanks to BluebellaMortimer for the help 💜
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Established relationship*

His p.o.v.

This is going to be something I do for her and way out of my comfort zone.

So here goes nothing.

It's our anniversary and I felt like spicing things up.

She comes in the bedroom. I'm standing there with a smirk on my face and a g string on. And a pair of pants.

She has a shirt and pants on.

I have a chair in the middle of the room and it's surrounded by pillows.

"Hey baby..got a surprise for you. Here let me put this on you and sit down." I said to her walking her to the chair and sitting her down and placing a blindfold over her eyes.

"Prince! What are you doing?" She asked me not really sure what's going on.

"You trust me dont you? Just sit back and relax and enjoy the ride." I say looking at her smiling and kissing her lips.

"Yes." She says kissing me back. And I sit on her lap straddling her. Thrusting slowing through my clothes. She moans. With a smile on her face. I thrust a few more times.

"Ohh god!" She moans giggling and smiling.

"No touching.." I say turning around and thrusting again with my ass in her face not like she could touch it.

About that time I pull the chair down to the pillows grinding on her face and then again on her lap a few times.

I stood up taking her hand and placing it on my hardness "Feel that?! that's what you do to me."

She smiled..and giggled.
I smiled knowing she can't see me..and I'm about to pull her off that damn chair and eat her like never before.

I grab her,pull her down to the edge of the chair. Pulling her pants off her..and pulling her panties off too. Throwing them on the floor. She quiets at first not sure what's going to happen.

I spread her legs slowly fingering her before I put my tongue inside her. Moving with my fingers as she's moaning and breathing heavily.

She moans at my touch. And I lick my fingers after. I slide my tongue inside her,swirling it around inside her and sucking on her hood and clit. She screams with pleasure as I watch her face. She can't control herself not being able to see what's going on. Moving her body with my tongue.

"Prince! Ohh my god! This isn't fair I can't see you!" she says breathing heavily.

"That's the point baby!" I say smiling and biting my lip.

I stand up kiss her. And sit on her lap again.

I thrust her again. She moans and smiles.

"Stop teasing me!" She begged.

I stand her up pull off her shirt and my clothes and now I'm sitting on the chair.

"Turn around and sit on me." I say to her guiding her.

She sits down straddling me not quite sitting on it. I lift her up and place her on me.

"Oh god!" She moans as she made her way down with my help.

"Yeah keep the blindfold on." I say as she started bouncing out of pure instinct.

Moving my hips with hers breathing heavily and holding her hips as she rides me she has her arms around my neck.

I get up with her still attached to me holding her and thrusting as we go to the bed and lay her down and get behind her thrusting inside her with her legs up and holding her close.

She moans and says my name over and over as we move together. Moaning and grunting. Holding onto each other as I kiss her neck.

"Get on all fours baby!" I say to her as I help her up.

Thrusting myself into her holding her back and hips slamming into mine as we continue the rythem. In and out slowly at first then faster and faster.

"Yeah how's that not being able to see any of it baby?" I ask between moans.

"It's amazing!" She answers as we continue breathing heavily and moaning.

Sweating and sticky trying not to make my self explode but I know she has a few times.

I pull out and lay under her. Doing a 69 with her on top. I stick my tongue inside her as she screams my name over and over as I swirl my self inside her clit over and over again.
She decided to sit up and sit directly on my face as I hold her up and finger her as I'm licking and sucking her hard.

"Ohh God!Prince! Uhh god! Ohh shit right there!" She screams as she moved her hips grinding on my face with her hips.

I continue she moans and whines. Still blind folded. Liking not being able to see what I'm doing. I m liking it too.

"Ummm uhh yeah!" she moans bringing faster as I dig my tongue deeper. She comes in my mouth and in my face. I wipe it off and smile.

She gets up slides down on me and starts riding me again with her back to me. She bounced her ass in my face moaning as I hold onto her grunting and moaning breathing heavily.

The sound of her ass slapping on my dick was pure heaven.

She fingered herself as she rode me.

"Ahh God ohh shit umm umm humm!!"

I rub her back and kiss it off and on.

"Yeah yeah yeah Prince!" She moans.

And then for the first time tonight I finally get the chance to let my load out inside her.

"Ahh yeah..ummm!" I moan.

She comes again a few more times rolled off me and later next to me out of breath and shaking uncontrollably. In a state of pure bliss.

"Can I take this off now?" She asked me as I lay behind her.

"Yes.." I say smiling.

She looks at me and kisses me.

"Thank you baby." she says as we hold each other all sweaty and sticky but satisfied.

"You're welcome. Happy anniversary baby." I say kissing her forehead.

We fall asleep holding eachothers body's.

23 positions took her to bliss and satisfaction. And me too. Job done.