🔞The Storm🔞

**Random hookup**

His p.o.v.

Here I am sitting in my bedroom it's thundering and lighting and pouring rain.  I'm laying in my bed with my boxers on watching Tv. Nothing good really on. I hear a knock on the gate outside. Look at the moniters and it's a woman soaked in what looks like business atire. Thick toned body. Long hair. That's about all I could make out.

"Can I help you?" I ask on the intercom.

"Um hi yes..I'm sorry my car broke down on my way to a business dinner,my phone isn't working and I'm drenched.  I was wondering if it could come inside and warm up. I'm freezing?" She asked.  I could tell she was shivering by her teeth chattering.

"Sure. Hang on I'll be right there." I say getting up and going to get a towel and some dry clothes. Mans shirt and shorts all I got and it will have to do for now just till her clothes are dry.

I walk down the stairs forgetting I just had on my boxers..and open the gate to let her in. She's on the front porch shivering. I open the door. Her jaw drops.

"Hi..here your are. Please come in and get out of those wet clothes before you catch a cold." I say helping her step inside.

"Thank you.." was about all she got out as she wrapped the towel around her.

"So I will show you to the guest bathroom and you can take a shower to get warm and I will put your clothes in dryer meanwhile all I have for you to wear is this shirt and shorts. Sorry." I shrug.

"Baggers can't be choosy." she chuckled following me up to the guest bathroom and guest room.

"Here you are. Use what ever you need. I will be down the all in my room. What is your name if I may ask?"

Why did I just say that? Oh Lord I sound desperate.

"Shay." she replies with a smile.

"Well Shay..nice to meet you. I'm Prince." I offer with a smile and a hand shake.

"Oh yes I know who you are.." she says with a smile.

With that I leave her to clean up and go to my room.

And look down and he's standing straight up. This is not the time..how long has he been this way? Damn I must not have noticed. She is rather fine. Oh Lord. I gotta do something to hide it. Or that makes me look really desperate.

A half hour later I hear her in the hall. I put my robe on and go out to greet her.

"Thanks again..Prince. I feel alot better."

Standing before me I get a good look at her. Beautiful. Her chest is purky. 

Ohh Thats! Hot down boy!

Her hips curve at just the right places. Her shape is pear. Her legs sexy..her ass..thick and juciy. God this woman is heaven sent.  

Umm umm umm. God I can feel myself rising through my shorts again. Hope she don't notice. 

"That's good I'm glad..so wanna hang out till tour clothes are done? I was just channel surfing really." I ask.

"Sure I guess." she shrugs.

She walked into my room and her mouth dropped to the floor.

I turned around "what?"

"Oh nothing." she says in awe.