🔞Electric Intercourse🔞

**Phone sex**
**Mastorbation**

His p.o.v.

Do you feel It?

The way my lips feel on yours? I just want to taste you.

Sigh..

Here I am again. I'm my lonley room..wishing I had you near me.

This is fucked up like always. Fucking horny and the hand just ain't what it used to be. Ugh.

I thumb through the local news paper and run across something that catches my eye:

"Chat with local singles in your area..Party line..call today you won't regret it. Sexy singles in your area looking to chat."

Humm this could be interesting. I'm not going to use my real name..noone will ever know.

I dial the number on the ad and get a recording..telling me I have to pay money. Yeah,  sure ok I'm game.  What the hell I ain't got shit to do but sit here bored anyways.  It's 2 am. I ain't sleeping obviously.

I have to record a greeting..oh shit that would give it away. Humm.  Should I use Camielle voice or should I use Jamie Starr? Oh crap here goes nothing. I clear my throat and wait for the tone to record. Here goes nothing:

"Hi this is a 40's something blk light skinned brotha,Carmel compexion,brown hair,hazel eyes,short and skinny but toned. No tattoos or piercings,drug and disease free. Independent,no kids,single, business owner in Chanhassen. Looking for a Princess to come to my castle and get to know eachother. 18 and over. No games no drama. Clean and open minded. Music lover a plus.  I love that and to travel.  Hit me up. Not looking for one night stand."

Jesus that was hard..only a few seconds to say all that.  Not enough time. Sigh.. now we wait.

I continue to sit going through girls profiles of all the nut cases looking for money,sex and sugar daddys. Basically all the same thing.

This one girl caught my attention though.

Said she was looking for an honest decent man with a good head on his shoulders to treat her like a queen. Said she was a dancer,singer,and loved to travel. No kids,single and 21. Said she was mixed and dark eyes and hair. Humm must have a banging body then for sure. I think I will send her message.

"Hi I heard your greeting and wanted to say hi. Honestly you're about the only decent thing I've heard on here all night. It's my first time here. New to this. Oh I'm just looking for a princess. Listen to my greeting and hope you get back to me."

That sounded cheesy. Great. Continue listing and I hear that I have a message.

Ohh it's her:

"Hey there..I heard your greeting..single business owner..lives alone in a castle,looking for a Princess.  Humm well I'm looking for a Prince to sweep me off my feet. You sound like what I'm looking for. Honestly my first time here too. Send back maybe we can exchange numbers and get off this crazy thing. Bye."

God her voice..it's so sexy. I don't want to give my number just yet.

"Hey Princess this is your Prince charming..send me yours and I will call you asap. Unless you have a man that's going to answer. Hit me back with them didgets."

Oops said to much. Oh well. I don't think she has a clue.

"Hey sexy..here..555 1333. Call me soon. Ohh names Destiny. Your Destiny."