🔞Liar🔞

**Established relationship

His p.o.v.

"I don't love you anymore bitch..get your shit and leave!!!." I shout at her.

"But Prince!"She whines.

"You're a god damn lying whore! I come home off tour, expecting you to be waiting for me but instead another fucking man is in my house, in my damn bed fucking my woman! How the fuck am I supposed to trust your ass if you go behind my back like that? Now I'm starting to wonder how long all this has been going on?" I shout at her from the other side of the room.

"Where do I begin?" She sighs.

"The God damn beginning would be nice.." I scoft.

"Alright..I was lonely. That was the only time. And you can trust me!" She shouts from the bathroom packing her things.

"Liar!" I shout back in the closet throwing her clothes on the floor and throwing her shoes and everything else of hers in the same place.

I was livid. I finished taking all her shit out and thrown on the floor I walk to the bathroom where she is and stand in the doorway. Eyeing her.

"Stop looking at me like that Prince! It was just one time I swear!" She tells me.

"LIAR!" I repeat annoyed.

"Oh shut up!" She says back rolling her eyes and throwing her hands up in defeat.

"The fuck you say? I haven't cheated on you not once and God knows I had plenty of chances!" I shout at her.

"Oh come on!" She shouts back at me.

"What? You think I give a dam what you think?" I shout.

She walks over to me and stands infront of me.

Looking into my eyes. No words spoken.

She closes the space between us and started kissing me.

I pull away. "What are you doing?"

"Shhhh!" she she whispers putting her finger on my lips.

She bends down and takes out my shaft and starts pumping it in her hand. I can't help but to moan at her touch. She sucks the tip and pops it in and out of her mouth licking it all over.

"Ahh damn!" I moan as she slides it down her mouth sucking it slow as she pumps with one hand and sucks and bob's her head.

I hold her head and she looks up at me with my cock in her mouth eyes fixed on mine. I love this shit.

I buck my hips as she sucks harder and faster. She hums on me as I can feel myself getting to the point of no return.

"Uhh shit uhh uhh huh ahh fuck!" I moan as I explode my load into her mouth. Breathing heavily.

She swallows and smiled. And stands up and kisses me And I can taste myself on her lips but
I'm still quite mad at her. But I pick her up pushing her back against the door as we continue kissing.

She moans as we continue kissing eachother as I touch her ass rubbing her all over.

I can't help my self my dick is rising with each kiss. Her legs wrap around my waist intensively as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

My pants unzipped still..from her sucking me off. I didn't have time to put him back in. So standing her with him peaking out.

Looks like make up sex is about to happen. Don't over think it. Thought I was kicking her out ? This happens every damn time we fight . I m pissed but yet I want to fuck her brains out for doing this to me. Ironic isn't it?

Clothes start coming off of us and being discarded on the floor..next thing I know we're on the bed and I'm about to plunge into her.

I grab a condom and slid it down my shaft. Both of us breathing heavily and the sexual tension can be felt in the air.

Get on top of her and start off slow as I slid into her waiting heat..already dripping with anticipation.

I slide my tip in slow and then slam into her several times hard. Taking my self out of her each time as I thrust back into her. Over and over. Making sure to get my point across this time.

"Ahh fuck!" I moan as we start a rythem and she moved with me moaning and whining.

"Umm!" she moans the faster and harder I pound her the deeper I go.

"You ever cheat again and I'm taking this away from you. Uhh God!"

"I'm sorry baby I never ment to hurt you..I love you and missed you. Ohh God Prince!"

"Yeah I bet you do. Uhh huh uhh!"grunting between thrusts and heavy breathing.

"Fuck me daddy! Make me pay!" She begs moaning and moving her hips with mine digging her fingers into my back like claws.

"Yeah you're a lying bitch who's going to pay. Who's you're daddy?" I moan going faster.

"Prince Prince Prince!!Oh fucking shit Prince daddy!" She screams.

"Thats right this pussy belongs to me. Don't ever forget it!" I moan between thrusts and heavy breathing sweat starting to fall off my face to hers. Bed shaking..my ass and back bounce and quiver as I'm thrusting harder and faster.

"Prince! I..I'm..ahh shit!" She moans as she comes and starts shaking.

"Yeah yeah yeah! Ahh fuck!" I moan as I let it all out of me.

Collapsing next to her.

"You lie again and cheat again it's over!" I say between catching my breath.

"Works every time." she snickers catching her breath.

Yeah she has that effect on me and I know I have that effect on her.

I hate it when she's lying and this time I caught her. Making sure it won't happen again.