Purple Rain 🔞

*No dialog*
*Love poem*
*Sadness*

Ever wonder why it rains? Ever wonder why you cry?
Ever wonder why people who promise not to leave..end up leaving?

Yeah I do too.
Some people say I'm crazy. Some people think I've lost my mind.
Some people wonder about me all the time.

Here I sit in my room alone. Rain falling for like the third night in a damn row. I'm alone in this big house with no-one to snuggle with. No one to make love too. No one to hold on to.

Thinking about her and the love we had. I say had because she died in a freak accident. I think this is the first time since it happened a few months ago I've actually had time to think about it.

I was on tour..as usual. I come home to find her dead. Apparent suicide they say. I don't believe that. Some say drugs. I don't believe that either.

I lost my best friend and it's my fault. I say my fault because I wasn't here. She needed me and I was worried about work.

We argued on the phone..it was our anniversary. I was working as usual. She was alone in the house. I was going to be home in less then 4 days. She couldnt wait no more. But I don't think she killed herself. That wasn't here. I don't know. Tub was full she was at the bottom lifeless.
I grabbed her out of the tub and tried my best to revive her. But it was too late.
I keep playing that image over and over in my mind. What if I had came home sooner? What if I had came home that night after we finished talking she might still be here I think about that alot. Beating my self up over it. I never ment to cause her any pain or sorrow..i just wanted to see her laughing in the rain. Such a shame out friendship had to end.

Sitting here on my bed I can't help thinking about all the good times we had in this bed. The love making,the laughing,the fights, the good times the bad. Seems silly when you think about it. If only.

So this goes out to the friend I lost. Our friendship had to end over an argument about our anniversary and I was too wrapped up in my life as a rock star to come home. I'm sorry baby. I never ment to hurt you or cause you any pain. I only wanted to see you laughing in the purple rain.

I think about the 2 months prior we had talks about engagement, marriage and babies.

Sometimes I wonder if my life would ever be the same without her in it. Not this way..not like this.

So here I sit feeling like I failed the love of my life. I'm so sorry baby.

I take a drink of alcohol and wipe the tears from my face..lay back on the bed. And eventually fall asleep.

I dream of the good times. The last time we made love. Over and over and over. I can't forget that's the last good image I have of her. My love. My woman. My baby. In bliss and exctisy and pleasure calling out my name and moaning over and over. As I grind my hips into her faster and faster grunting like an animal. And moaning with pleasure.

The feeling of her body against mine..the smell of her hair,her legs wrapped around my waist her hands digging into my back as I buck my hips and bounce my ass with sweat dripping of my body putting in work. My 2nd favorite place to be. The first is the stage.

The way she looked at me as I thrust myself into her holding her legs out going deeper and deeper as she moves her body with mine arching her back and screaming with pleasure.

The way our body's sounded as we slapped together in pure satisfaction. The way I said her name. The way she said mine.

The way she arched her back and held my head down on her as I ate her out for hours. The way her body tasted in my mouth was like melting butter. The way her juice flowed over us as I licked it off of my fingers. The way she looked at while she gave me head. The way she sucked me just right And i couldn't hold my self long as she sucked and popped it out of her mouth. Knowing how much that drove me crazy. The way the woman's mouth felt on it. The warmth and formiliar way she took care of it. The way she hummed. The way she took it all and swallowed me whole. The shit turned my world out.

The pussy was God sent. Tasted and smelt so good. Like candy and I was addicted. This woman I wanted to marry.

The way we held eachother after. The way she laughed, the way she kissed,the way she talked and walked. Everything about her drove me crazy.

Thus goes out to the one I lost. I'm sorry baby I never ment to cause her any pain or sorrow.

I just wanted to see her dancing in the purple rain.

I wake up realizing it was all a damn dream. Take another swig and fall back down. And cry my self to sleep. But before I do..i say I'm sorry baby I never ment to hurt you or cause you any pain I only wanted one time to see you bathing in the purple rain.

Such a shame out friendship had to end.

Purple rain. My heart crying for her. So sorry our friendship had to end.