🔞My girlfriends girlfriend

**Threesome F/F/M
*Established relationships

His p.o.v.

So yeah she has one. And it's fucking hot. I like to watch.

I come home off tour and go home to hear my girlfriend screaming like she's being fucked.

What the fuck she better not have another...

As I run up the stairs I stop. I hear 2 female voices.

Oh my bad. They at it again without me. Humm we will have to see about that.

I walk into our bedroom and there they are. She's getting ate out by her girl and she's screaming like I'm doing it.

I clear my throat. "Hi honey I'm home! Can I join? I see you started without me..again."

"Yeah yeah yeah..oh Hi..Sorry couldn't hold out any longer baby..yes join us. I missed you. Ahh God!" She says moaning

Fuck yeah.

I strip all my clothes off dropping my luggage on the floor and make a dash for the bed.

Her girl looks at me nodding as if to say hi you got next.

I rush and put a condom on cause if don't know who's going to get fucked.

Hey it happens who am I to say no. Atleast I'm being safe about it.

She s moaning and screaming and I'm sitting on the bed watching it all unfold and I'm getting harder and harder.

"Ahh fuck!" I moan leaning my head back.

Next thing I know condom off and I'm being sucked by them both. Shit!

My girl is laying next to me sucking the head and popping it in and out of her mouth while her girlfriend is licking my shaft and fondling my balls laying infront of me.

My girl takes my tip and slides it in and out if her mouth sucking on it..which drives me insane.

"Ohhh shit! Baby! Uhh God damn don't stop!" I moan arching my back and bucking my hips starting to breathe heavy.

Her girlfriend plays with my balls licking my ass. And fingering it.

I take my fingers and begin fingering her. Sliding them inside her juicy wetness and hearing them slosh around and her moaning.

My girl takes me all the way in her mouth and climbs on my face putting her pussy in my face and I hold her ass cheeks as I slide my tounge all up in that. Slipping it threw every crease and fold hitting all of her fave spots. Grinding on me as my tounge flicks in and out of her pussy and ass.

She stops what she's doing cause it was to intense I guess and sits up on my face and my tounge goes up higher inside reaching the spot of no return.

"Fuck Prince! Uhh god!" She moans getting breathless.

Her girlfriend grabs my shaft and starts sucking my tip in circles round and around and then shoved it slowly into her mouth sucking and bobbing and stroking.

Fuck. This is intence..even for me.

I moan against my girls pussy and that sends her cumming all over my face. I'm about to let go into her girlfriends face.

"Ah fuck!" I moan as I can feel myself about to let go.

As I'm about too she climbs off my face and goes down with her to catch it. They both cought alot of it.

That shit turned me on even more not going to lie.

They kiss..and swap spit and then my girl comes to kiss me. I can taste her on my lips and me.

"Fuck me daddy!" My girl begs as she crawls up me and slides down my erection.

"Ohh you gonna get fucked all right!" I say grabbing her hips as we start to move together bouncing on me and thrusting her hard.

Her girl watches as she played with herself.

I thrust faster and faster harder and harder as she sits up and I'm digging into her chest almost.

"Ah fuck ahh shit..umm!!" she moans as she bounced on me and her tits infront of my face.

I sit up and took one in my mouth sucking it. And then the other one.

I lay back down thrust and flip us over. Her now on bottom. I grab her legs out to both sides and thrust my self I and out of her over and over again.

"Ohh god!" she moans moving with me.

"Yeah take it you know you love this dick all inside that fat wet pussy..umm!!" I grunt between thrusts and breathing heavily.

"Yeah yeah yeah uhh uhh shit prince I'm almost there!!" She wines As I can feel myself about to let go too.

I lay on top of her take her hands in mine and burry my head in her neck ad we both let go at the same time squeezing each others hands and moaning and grunting loudly.

"Ahhh fuck yeah!" I moan as I come to rest on her.

I look over at her gf and she's looking at us both.

"That was hot..Do I get a fucking turn?"

Me and my girl just look at each Other.

"Maybe later." we say at the same time.

Clearly she don't want to share tonight. And I'm not complaining.

Laying next to each Other we all are smiling and satisfied. I'm laying behind my girlfriend holding her close to me and her girl is laying infront of her. And We fall asleep.

My girlfriends girlfriend always makes our sex life better. God bless bisexual girls.