🔞Crutial🔞

**Established relationship**

His p.o.v.

As I stand here looking over my kingdom I smile.

Kingdom that has a nice ring to it describing Paisley Park.

My life,my business,my studio. My club,my music,my way.

My girl..wait..where's my girl? Wake me up from this horrible nightmare.

We love,we hate,we love,we hate,we argue,we make up. We fight we,make love,we argue. It's getting old.

I walk back to my room and find her laying on her stomach asleep. Now this could go two ways. I can either ignore the fact that she is butt ass naked with her back showing..looking sexy as hell. Or I could wake her up and make love to her to make up for the fight we got into about stupid shit yet again.

What the fight was wasn't important. Accusations being thrown around,swearing, yelling,crying,throwing things,breaking things. Then love making. It always happens. It's like our relationship is based on fighting and making love. Happens every time I come home form tour. I don't get it. But I guess that's happens..the life of a rockstar.

So I stand there thinking. Do I really want to wake her up and start another fight? Not really. But..

Against my better judgement I walk up to the bed and sit next to her lightly rubbing her back..placing kisses all over her back. Rubbing all over.

She moans..and I look at her and she has a smile on her face..I took that as a yes continue..so I did. I climb on the bed and straddle her waist. My dick is slightly hard. I lean up and kiss her my man rubbing on her back know she can feel it as I start leaving a trail down her spine with my tounge. Causing her to shiver. I massage her back lightly as she moans at my gentle touch. As if I was playing my piano or guitar.

"Umm." she moans.

I lay ontop of her..kissing her neck and ears. I moan in her ear lightly. She moans back. I pull up the cover covering her lower body and slide myself inside her.

She moans over and over as I thrust myself into her holding her legs out. I grunt and moan as I thrust harder and faster.

"Get on all fours baby." I say to her lifting her up to help her.

She does and I slide my fingers inside her ass and swirl my fingers around as she moans.

"Yeah uhh uhh!" I moan as I thrust myself inside her wetness and my fingers inside her asshole.

"Umm Prince!" She moans as I go faster thrusting my self inside her from the back. I take my fingers out if her ass and lick them off moaning.

"Umm you taste so fucking good baby!" I grunt between thrusts.

She moves her body into mine as we slap together in sexual frustrations.

"Ahh fuck! Uhh uhh uhh shit!!" I moan as I flip her over and she lays on the bed looking up at me.

I part her legs and thrust myself inside her again over and over. Legs up over me so I can beat it up. Going deep and hard and fast just the way she likes it. And I like it too.

"Ohh God Prince! Uhh yes yes yes umm!" she moans breathless and starting to shake her body. I knew she was ready to let go soon.

"Yeah yeah yeah..uhhh shit ahh fuck ummm!!" grunting breathless and sweating. Thrusting faster and faster.

She moves harder with me as we both moan with pleasure.

I grind her harder and faster. Not wanting to stop.

"Prince! Ahhh! Don't stop!" she begs as she starts shaking and getting close.

"Yeah I'm I'm almost there baby..uhh shit!" I moan getting ready to let go inside her.

"Yes yes Yes!" moaning and breathing heavily as I pull out and release on her stomach and collapse next to her.

Trying to catch my breath and slow my heart down..laying spread eagle.

She lays there doing the same trying to come down from the high I just have her.

"Your love is crucital..don't you see? I ain't saying your better baby I ain't saying your not I'm not saying anything till u stop. Never forget that cause I'm your jack of all trades. Crutical..baby our live has got 2 b. Everything from a 2 z. You've got to show me everything everything everything." I sing to her.

She has tears in her eyes..

"That s beautiful..I'm sorry for all the drama today baby." she says apologizing tears in her eyes.

I don't say anything. Wipping the tears from her eyes with my fingers I kiss her on the lips and forehead gently as we hold each other and I'm satisfied that I've made my point. Hopefully.