Prologue

MALHOTRA MANSION :

" I had warned u earlier Manik, not to marry this girl, but u didn't listen. Now see she has ruined us " Neyonika shouted.

" I will never forgive u for this nandini " Mukti said with hurt.

" Manik please trust me. I didn't do this. Please trust your love Manik " Nandini pleaded.

" Why u broke my trust Nandini ?  If u wished for this, then u should have told me atleast once. I would have fulfilled your wish, but y u chose this way nandini, y..........just go away from our lives " Manik shouted.

" You are bad luck nandini, as soon as u got married to him, he lost a contract. Our business was  going well, u ruined even that........ Just get out from our lives " Mukti shouted, loosing her temper.

Nandini again looked at manik for support with a hope that he will take her side. He will tell that she isn't a bad luck. But Manik just turned his face and left to his room. Nandini felt dejected. Her sister-in-law threw her out.

......................................................................

" What happened nandini, y are u here, is everything alright ?" Nandini's mom questioned.

" Mumma, Manik broke his relation with me. He didn't trust me " Nandini said in a broken voice.

" Soo, what are u doing here " Her mother said in a cold voice.

" Mumma, where else will I go " Nandini asked looking at her mother shockingly.

" Listen nandini, I want navya to get married to a good house, that's the reason I got u married before her, though u are younger. Because you are a bad luck, if u stay with us we both can't be happy ever. But now u couldn't even manage your marriage and came back here. Why can't u just get out of our lives " Her mother shouted.

Navya who was at the door-step of her room, was standing like numb after listening that Manik left Nandini. But listening her mother's words she came out of trance and shouted,

" Enough maa, please be quiet. Nandu is crying soo badly, even though u are blaming her for no reason. For God's sake pls be quiet " Navya said and took nandini to her room.

" Ohh God, God knows why is navya soo attached to this girl. Why did navya's father get her here from a footpath. Now may be all her life she will be here like a burden on me " Nandini's mom cursed her.

Nandini heard this and started crying more. Navya hugged her and calmed her down.

Though nandini's father brought her from a footpath when she was an infant, he loved her like his own daughter. But her mother never liked her. Navya and Nandini both knew this truth about nandini but they always were each other's strength. They were soul sisters.

...................................................................

"Now are u happy ma. See she left, without even informing she left us forever. Why u did this ma, y " Navya shouted at her mother as nandini left feeling extremely dejected.

She had just left a letter behind conveying that she is going away from everyone forever.

"Listen navya, she was and she is a bad luck for us. It's good that she went away " Her mother said with hatred for nandini.

Navya went to her room crying for her soul sister.

......................................................................

" Manik, i never thought that u wouldn't trust me. But I won't blame you Mani, coz u aren't at fault, it's all my destiny. May be I have no one's love in my fate. Now you hate me na Manik?  U know even mumma doesn't like me " Nandini said looking at Manik's photo with tears in eyes.

She then wiped her tears and said, " But Don't worry Mani, now I won't trouble anyone, I am going far away from all ".

......................................................................

" Why nandu, y....y u did this...... I thought unlike others you love ME, not my money. I loved u truly, but u.....Why.... " Manik was crying badly.

It's 2 days before all that Chaos happened. But manik wasn't able to forget it. He was deeply hurt.

" Aaahahhaa...." He shouted as the pain his mind and heart was having is unbearable. He punched the mirror breaking it in pieces. His palm started to bleed, but his mental pain was soo much that physically he didn't feel any pain.

" Nandini, fab4 treated u as their little sister. We loved and respected you soo much, but y u betrayed Bhai soo badly nandini .....I will never forgive u for giving Bhai soo much pain Nandini...... Never " Mukti thought.

She was standing outside Manik's room. She then moved inside unable to see her brother in soo much pain.

" Bhai, plss don't hurt yourself Bhai. Forget her and move on Bhai.....she was not the right girl for you..... Don't cry and hurt yourself for her Bhai " Mukti said dressing Manik's hand.

" What shall I do Mukti, I love her soo much. Even after all this I am not able to forget her. I can't forget her ever mukti " Manik said crying badly in mukti's arms.

Mukti too had tears seeing her brother in soo much pain.

This is the prologue of my first ever fic on Manan. Guys this is my first try on Manan, soo pls do support me through your votes and comments.

Both positive and negative feedback, is welcomed but only through polite words.

Cover credit goes to MEHAK LOVELY.
mehaklovely Thank you soooo much for this wonderful cover darling 😃😃.