Part 23

Ok, ok I know  I was supposed to update early but I am late. Well for that I had my own many reasons. But for now, enjoy the chap :-)

Recap :- Manik cracks the deal against Madhyam. Abhimanyu and KrySan decide to sign the deal on Nandini's b'day. When Manik was informed about the deal to be signed on Friday, he refuses as it's Nandini's b'day. But even after his refusal, Abhimanyu won't agree to sign the deal on any other day. Manik was frustrated about it and was discussing the same with Varun, when Mukti over hears him and decided to speak with him.

" Soo, it means you are going to spend Choti's b'day like this only till she returns....right Bhai. But Bhai....I am not going to let it happen and I mean it " Mukti shouted angrily.

Manik looked at Mukti shockingly.

Screen froze on Mukti's angry, determined face and Manik's shocked face.

Now :-

" Bhai, u worked so hard for this deal, and now when u have finally cracked it...u want to let go of it just because it's Choti's b'day. Why Bhai...taaki Madhyam jaise kameene ko wo mil jaaye issiliye " Mukti shouted.

" MUKTI " Mukti flinched hearing Manik's shout.

" I am not leaving anything for Madhyam, I am letting the deal to go off  because it hasn't got more importance from Nandini. Samjhi tum " Manik said.

" Bhai, I know that. But Bhai, u only tell me when choti will return to us and if she got to know that u were missing and postponing all the important deals and meetings on her b'day, use kesa lagega " Mukti said.

Listening this, Nandini's words rang in Manik's ears " Manik, I don't want u to miss your work because of my birthday. Manik mujhe bahut bura lagega if u do so " Nandini said convincing Manik on her first b'day after marriage.

" I am confused Mukti, Kya Karu mein. On her b'day Nandini used to go their and spend time with children. Her happiness was hidden in their happiness. Aur mujhe bhi orphanage mein bacchon ke saath...I feel Peaceful. I feel like, I am with Nandini only. Ab tum batao is that deal Soo important that I could afford missing all this " Manik asked thinking after a while.

" Bhai, I am not asking you to miss anything. I am just asking you to visit the office for a couple of hours for the deal. Rest of the time u can stay in orphanage, and not only you even I will be coming " Mukti said.

Manik smiled lightly and gave a nod to Mukti agreeing to her. Mukti smiled back. Then they both had dinner and left to sleep.

After 2 days :

London :

Murthy Mansion :

Nandini and IshRa were sitting in the lounge chatting on some random topics, when the doorbell Rang. Servants opened the door, Abhimanyu and KrySan entered.

Abhimanyu came and sat next to Nandini. Seeing a pair of suitcase with KrySan, Nandini raised her eyebrows at them, in return they just gave a toothy smile and settle on either sides of Ishita.

Silence prevailed in the environment. Nandini waited for someone to answer about KrySan's luggage but none spoke.

" Would u please answer my unasked question " Nandini asked with a sarcastic smile and an irritated face.

" Abhi Bhai, just asked me get our luggages packed for a week. So I got it. I don't know anything else " Krystal said casually.

Abhimanyu looked at her with wide eyes and turned to Nandini, only to find her sitting with a bored look on her face.