Part 19.

Hey guys, as said  I am back with the next part on Sunday. This isn't too long...but pls do bear with it.

Now, enjoy the chap :-).

Recap :- " U had to get this award, as you are the best ***** " The guy said smiling at her.

She smiled back at him brightly.

Just then the guy was pushed by someone.

" Abey hatt.....she is my sister, my Barbie...zyaada Chipak mat " Abhi said glaring at the guy.

" Soo what.....she is my dolly too " the guy said glaring back at Abhi.

While Nandini and the girl nodded their head in disappointment.

" Bhaiyuu.. Bhai.... you both are my brothers. Stop fighting " Nandini said. They both were about to say something, when Nandini glared at them. They just zipped their mouth.

Seeing them, the girl burst out laughing. Both the guys glared her but she didn't give a damn to them.

( A/n :- I know I am pissing you guys off...not revealing about the guy and girl....but have patience my dear reader's...ab mein hu hi Esi ).

" I must say Nandu, u are the best. Only u can handle the great business tycoons Mr. Abhimanyu Thakkar and Me. Karan Singhaniya. No one has the audacity to speak in front them...but their mouths are just zipped in front you " She laughed out again, while Nandini smirked and winked at her.

" Krystal " Abhi and Karan scowled at her.

Introducing Karan Singhaniya and Krystal Singhaniya.

Karan Singhaniya :- Childhood friend of Abhimanyu. Was always beside him all these years. Treats nandu like his own sister. Cares for her a lot. Married to love of his life Krystal. Got separated from family as they were against his marriage with Krystal, because she is an orphan.

Krystal Singhaniya :- Met Abhimanyu and Karan in Clg. Trio became good friends and later fell in love with Karan. Now married to him. An orphan. Best friend of Nandini.

IshRa treats Karan and Krystal as their own children.

" Ok now, let's go home. Ma papa will be waiting " Nandini said and they all nodded and moved towards Murthy Mansion.

Murthy Mansion :

Nandini, Abhi, Karan and Krystal entered the Mansion and saw Raman was busy Watching TV. Nandini went and switched off the TV. Raman turned to see who did it and found Nandini giving him a death glare.

He gulped and gave a smile, " Hey princess, when did u come back ".

" When u were busy watching TV instead of resting... that's when I exactly came back " Nandini answered continuing to glare.