Shocking revelation 😱

Fab4 and Navya reached the hotel where Harshad was staying as informed by Dhruv.

They were about to go in, when they saw Harshad coming out with his luggage. Navya went near him,

" Harshad " Navya called.

" Nav..Navya " Harshad whispered.

" Harshad, u know na where nandu is....please take me to her " Navya said letting her tears out.

Harshad wiped her tears and cupped her face, " Shhh....navya stop crying ".

" I want to meet my nandu....it's been soo long that I saw her, I talked to her.....please take me to her " Navya broke down.

" OK... Ok I will take u to her.... Calm down " Harshad said.

Listening this Navya and Fab5 smiled broadly. Manbir hugged each other.

Now Harshad noticed Fab5 were also their. He again got angry, and shouted " You all.....what are you people doing here ".

" They only informed me about you Harshad....they brought me here " Navya said.

" This man, he hurt nandu to a great extent Navya....how could u just be on their side " Harshad said in an unbelieving tone.

" I am neither on anyone's side nor did I forgive them.....but Harshad when they come to me to take me to you to know about nandu.....do u expect me to refuse them and not come with them " Navya said glaring at him.

" FINE ! But it would be only you coming with me to the railway station. We will be going by train. Neither of them should be following us " Harshad said in a straight tone.

" Okay " Navya nodded. Fab5 were shocked hearing this, again their hope was lost.

" Navya I am really guilty of whatever I did....please let me meet Nandu.... I wan't to see her, apologize to her....get her back " Manik said guiltily.

" Not again Mr. Malhotra, with me alive you can never meet her. Seeing you nandini will be hurt again " Harshad said.

" I am sorry Manik, I know you are guilty, but even Harshad is right, Nandu might get hurt seeing her past infront of her " Navya said.

Manik and fab3 just hung their head.

" Don't I have any rights to meet my little sister " Cabir said coming infront.

Navya looked at him, then turned to harshad, " Let's take Cabir along " she said.

" He is one among them....soo it's a NO " Harshad clearly refused.

Cabir looked at Navya with pleading eyes.

" Harshad.. Cabir is nowhere at fault in all this mess....he has all the rights to meet Nandu... You can't just refuse him to take along " Navya said.

" I don't trust him enough.... Being friend of Manik, he might tell about Nandu's whereabouts to Manik " Harshad said.

" I know him better than you....I don't know that will he leak Nandu's info to Manik or not... But I know whatever he might do it would be good for nandu " Navya said in a little loud tone.

Listening this Harshad gave up. He agreed to take Cabir along.

" Now you both, get your luggage. We will leave then " Harshad said.

Then cavya rushed back to their house. As Navya knew about the chemistry between her Mother and Nandini, she just told Malini that she is going out of station due to work, and rushed out. Cavya reached on time, and then trio left.