Part 22

Hey guys, arre.... Ruko..guys baat toh suno...ouch...accha ek min...arre I am sorry yaar....but samjho na I was busy re.... issiliye I couldn't update. 

Accha Abhi meine update late Diya....tum log toh jaldi jaao padhne. Enjoy :-).

London :

Murthy Mansion :

Abhi, Karan and Krystal returned from the office, hell tired and collapsed in the couch. Butlers served them water. Same time Nandini came their and saw her dear brothers and friend sitting on couch. She smilingly went to them and settled between Abhi and Karan.

" Hey Krysyy, hey Bhai's " Nandini greeted.

" Hey nandu/ dolly/ Barbie " All three greeted back while Abhi and Karan side hugged her.

" U guys look tired, workload zyaada tha ?" Nandini asked concerned.

" Yep, had lots of work. But u don't worry....we r fine " Abhi said kissing her forehead.

" Chalo, come on now....go and get fresh... I will make arrangements for dinner " Nandini said getting up.

" Where is aunty and uncle Nandu? " Krystal asked.

Nandu looked at them with a naughty smile and said winking at them, " They both....wo tho Date pe Gaye hein ".

Three of them turned their head at Nandini in shock, listening her while she giggled looking at them.

" Ok ok...they both have gone to Dad's friends house for dinner " She said laughing.

Listening her all 3 nodded their head in disappointment at her naughtiness and smiled at her. Then they left to their rooms to get fresh and Nandini moved to kitchen to arrange for dinner.

After a while all 4 were settled at dinning table and were having their dinner with chit chat. Soon they were done with their dinner and retired to their rooms wishing Good night to each other as IshRa would return quite late.

Karan - Krystal room :

They both settled on bed, all ready to sleep, when Krystal said

" Karan, today toh we couldn't inform Uncle aunty that Nandu's surprise is ready ".

" It's ok Jaan, we have time we will inform them tomorrow and will start planning accordingly " Karan said.

" They would be soo happy knowing it. Heina Karan " Krystal said with a smile.

Karan nodded and said, " Yes, they will be very happy. Now let's sleep....I am soo sleepy " and laid on bed.

Karan smiled at him and laid beside him, but as soon as she laid she was pulled into Karan's embrace,

" I was sleepy till now, but now I will be able to sleep peacefully " he whispered kissing her ear lobe and hugging her tight. Krystal too hugged him back tight, smiling at him.

Next morning :

NanBhi and KrySan came down ready for their work and saw Raman sitting at dinning table reading newspaper, and Ishitha standing near the table and pouring juice in glasses.

" Good morning Ma, good morning Dad " NanBhi said hugging Raman.

" Good morning Princess / Pari, Good morning Abhi " IshRa said.

" Good morning Aunty, Good morning Uncle " KrySan wished.

" Good morning Baccho " IshRa wished back.

" Chalo sit now, have ur breakfast " Ishita said.

All nodded and settled down, she served once and sat beside Abhimanyu.