Truth revealed

Hey people, I had decided to show manan's first date in flashback and then revel the truth. But many of the readers wanted the truth to be revealed earlier. So, here it goes. Enjoy :-).

Flashback ends at the last part.

Back to present :

Manik came out of his thoughts.

Manik's POV : I thought you were afraid of our status, and you didn't knew me soo you are refusing my proposal and friendship. I never could think this could be the reason. Why nandini, why. When I never forced you, then why did you betray me.....
You cheated me Nandini, but I can never cheat my love. I am only your's nandini, I will never marry anyone.

He then lay down on bed and slept.

Same day Goa :

At night :

Nandini and Harshad were sitting on terrace and having coffee. Suddenly Harshad asked,

" Nandini, it's been many days now, you said manik will be here soon. Isn't he coming ".

" Wo...wo...he is stuck in some work Soo " Nandini says in a low voice, hiding her eyes.

" You hide your eyes whenever you lie, what are you hiding from me nandini. Please tell me " Harshad said kneeling infront of her, holding her hands.

Nandini couldn't handle herself anymore, she started crying loudly. Harshd became hell worried seeing Nandini like this. He immediately hugged her and started rubbing her back. Nandini was crying her heart out in his arms.

" Hey, Nandini what happened. Shh sshh....please stop crying...kya hua " Harshad asked in worried tone.

" Harshad...wo....wo...manik " Nandini told him all that happened with her back in Mumbai.

" I love him still Harshad, but....but he did...didn't trust... Trust me " Nandini said crying.

Harshad was burning in rage listening all this. But for now, his priority was to console nandini.

" Sshhh..Sshh...I am their for you nandu, please stop crying " Harshad consoled her rubbing her back.

Tired from crying Nandini slept in his arms. Harshad felt her weight on him and found her asleep. He kissed her forehead, picked her up in arms, took her to room and made her sleep. After making her comfortable he went out.

Harshad's POV : Manik Malhotra, how dare you to hurt nandini soo much. That day, I left from their, I sacrificed my love as I thought you would keep her happy. But u did very wrong with her, I will not spare you for this.

Then he too went to his room and slept.

Next day :

Mumbai :

Mukti's Room :

Dhrulya and Mukti were sitting in mukti's room and discussing something.

" Aunty is right mukku, we should get Manik married to Soha, then only he will move on " Alya Said after mukti told them about neyonika's suggestion.

" I know Alu, me and mom even talk with Bhai and tried to convince him. But he didn't agree. He said he can never forget that nandini " Mukti said.

" No mukti, buddy can't just spend his life like this. He has to agree for the marriage. We will talk with him " Dhruv said. Muklya nodded, then they went to Manik's room.

Manik's room :

Manik was getting ready, when Dhrulya and mukti entered in.

" Buddy, we want to talk with you " Dhruv said.