Part 31

Enjoy !

Curled up like a ball in a corner, shivering in fear.... Their Avni was sitting with a sweaty face mumbling something to herself.

Seeing the ever so strong and daring girl like this Fab5 were shocked, while others who knew the reason for her this state had tears in eyes.

Taking slow steps, Abhimanyu reached to Avni and slowly pulled her into a bear hug.

" Noooo..... le. ..leave.. leave me " Avni started shouting and stammering trying to come out of the hug.

Abhimanyu tightened his hug and pulled her closer and softly caressed her hairs and said, " Princess, it's me....Abhi hu.....I won't let anyone harm you....calm down Princess....u are my brave girl na " rubbing her back he kissed her hairs.

His soft touch calmed her a little, but suddenly she started crying loudly. Seeing the brave girl in such vulnerable state tears flowed down everyone's eyes while Ishitha moved forward and took Avni in her arms.

" Avni beta, kuch nahi hua....see u are fine....see all are here with you....koi kuch nahi karega.....accha Chalo.....we will get out of here..... Ok " Ishita lovingly carressed her hairs.

Slowly Ishitha got up and Avni too got up along with her.

Ishitha with eyes asked Manik the way out of the place, while in return Manik signaled Cabir and Dhruv.

CabRuv scanned the entire place carefully, but their was no other way out except the one through which they came in. Slowly they got out of the Dark place.

Avni was still scared and shivering. She was not ready to come out of Ishita's hug. Taking her in hug Ishitha sat down in Manik's private room at the hotel, while others too settled down. Ishita made Avni drink a sip of water. After a while Avni was normal with Ishita and Abhimanyu's efforts.

Fab5 wanted to know the reason behind Avni's this state but Nandini signaled them not to.

" Manik....ye......yeh secret door..... Don't u know anything about this " Cabir questioned looking at Manik.

" No Cabir.....I am myself shocked.....Matlab I never saw anything like this till today....ek minute " Manik said and shouted for Manager.

" Manager......Manager "

Listening to his shout Manager came running to him.

" Kuch pata chala.....kaha Se aaya yeh secret door....aur tum log yaha kaam karte ho aur tumhe iske baareme kuch pata Tak nahi, aise security maintain kiya Hein hotel ka " Manik roared.

" We are sorry sir but sachme Hume iss door ke baareme kuch pata nahi. Doh saal pehle Tak yeh Neyonika ma'am ka private floor tha....pichle doh saal Se hi Aapke order par humne yeh floor baaki floors ki tarah guests keliye open kiya Hein....aur pichle doh saalon mein koi bhi aise gaayab nahi hua....aur sir yeh door toh dikta bhi nahi....Hume toh bilkul pata nahi chala " Manager said.

" Fine....u can go now " Cabir said thinking something. Manager left nodding at him.

Cabir turned to Manik and said, " Manik doh saal pehle humne Neyonika ko ghar Se nikaal toh Diya magar kabhi yeh nahi jaana ki where is she ? ".

" We have nothing to do with her. She is out of our lives and it's for our good " Manik said with hatred.

" No Manik.... Along with Madhyam even she is our culprit....and think Neyonika jaise chalaak aurat ke private floor par ek secret door Hein Kya ye use Pata nahi hoga. Mein toh kahunga ye door ussine banwaaya Hein " Cabir said.

" But why would she do that Cabir " Mukti questioned.

" That we have to find out Mukti " Cabir said. Fab5 looked at each other and nodded.