Harshad - Manik meet.

Flashback ends at the last chap.

Present :

Manik came out of his trance, and hugged the Teddy bear more tight

" I know Teddy, I broke my promise of always Keeping her happy. I broke her trust of never hurting her, that's y God is punishing me keeping my jaan away, but Teddy I am not so strong to bear such a big punishment "Manik said crying and like this he drifted to sleep, hugging the Teddy bear.

Pune :

IshRa reached Pune and went to Lifeline hospital, where Mr. Khanna was admitted.

" Hello, Mr.Khanna....how are you feeling " Raman greeted him.

" Hello Mr and Mrs murthy " Mr. Khanna greeted back.

" Mr and Mrs Murthy, I called you here beacause I want to tell you a truth " Mr. Khanna Said.

" Truth....about what? " Raman questioned.

" Truth about your daughter " Mr. Khanna said. And these words were like a bomb fell on them for IshRa.

" Our daughter " IshRa whispered.

" Yes....your daughter. Remember Mr. murthy, you were thinking of adopting a baby and u had shared it with me " Mr. Khanna said.

Raman nodded.

" I had a son, son of my girl friend. When u told me about adoption, I made plans to make u adopt my son so that I can get your property. But at the same time u got Mrs. Murthy's pregnancy news and my plans failed. My greediness overpowered my mind...I started hating that unborn child, and when she was born, I bribed the doctor who lied to you that your child was no more. I took the child away, your daughter was very beautiful. I handed the child to my men and ordered them to kill her, but even they couldn't do it. They left the child in a footpath but a kind man, took the child with him " Mr. Khanna said.

Just as he finished, THUD. Ishitha slapped him hard, she was completely in tears by now. The pain of loosing her child was coming out in form of  tears and anger. She held his collar and shouted, " Speak up, where my child is now ".

" I don't know Ms. Murthy, I really don't know. I know I did a great sin, and I am guilty of it. I know my sin isn't forgiveable, so God punished me with this dreadly disease. I am sorry, but my greediness turned me into an animal " Mr. Khanna said feeling guilty.

Raman was fighting with his emotions, one of his best friend was on death bed, but he could never forgive him for his deeds. He remembered how much Ishitha was shattered, after the incident. She never adopted a child, as she didn't wanted to give our child's place to any one. They shifted to Goa from Mumbai, so that Ishitha can forget it. How much ABHI, Ishita's sister son was sad with it, who loved the child beyond infinity. How much he was hurt and in pain with all those happenings, he couldn't forgive Khanna ever.

Badly hurt, Ishita ran out of Khannna's room. Raman too followed her. Ishitha was sitting in one of the benches of the corridor, and shedding tears. Raman went and hugged her tightly. They shed tears on each other shoulder.

After composing themselves, they seperated and then Ishitha said, " Raman come let's go to Mumbai, and find our daughter ".

" Ishu, we don't know anything about her. Not even a single thing. Even Khanna don't know, how and where will we find her in such a huge city " Raman said.

" So, will we just sit idle. It's been 20 years we are away from her, but not now Raman.... Not now, I will find her " Ishitha said.

" Ishu I will not stop you, I am with you....we will find her. I will just find out where Khannna's men exactly left her " Raman said with hope seeing Ishitha's confidence.