Part 17

Hey guys, well the target of votes isn't completed yet....but u guys are too sweet whenever I update late...u have always been patient enough.

Soo here is the next chap :-).

Recap :- Manik couldn't see her like this.
' You have shed enough tears Jaan..not now.....not anymore ' he thought. He stepped forward and was about to touch Nandini, when he was suddenly pulled back and THUDD.....Manik felt his cheeks burning, as someone slapped him really hard.

Now :-

Everyone were shocked by this. Nandini too looked up to see what's the matter, while Manik looked on Shockingly at HARSHAD, who had slapped him.

" How dare you ? I had warned you Mr. Manik Malhotra to stay away from Nandini. How dare you to interference in her life again " Harshad said holding Manik's collar.

" Harshad, please listen to me. Please let me talk and explain everything to Nandini...please " Manik pleaded to Harshad.

" No.....it's " Harshad was about to refuse, when Nandini who was till now hugging Navya, came ahead and said, " Harshad, leave him ".

Manik looked at Nandini with a small smile, but Harshad was not happy. He again said, " Nandini iski koi zarurat nahi ".

" I know Harshad, you are concerned for me....but don't worry I won't let anyone hurt me anymore. But I need to talk to Manik " Nandini said.

' I know Mani, you won't let any harm touch me ' this was what Nandini used to say before. Manik again realized how much she used to trust him, what he had lost.

Harshad reluctantly let go off Manik.

" Manik, I need to talk with you alone " Nandini said with expression less face.

Manik nodded. Manan went to Nandini's room.

Manan entered Nandini's room, then she locked the door and turned around. As she turned Manik immediately hugged Nandini tightly.

Living room :

As Manan left to Nandini's room, Harshad went to freshen up. Fab3 and Cavya settled down. None spoke a word yet.

After a while Harshad came back and sat down.

" I had told you Navya, not to take Cabir along with us, see what happened " Harshad said breaking the silence.

Navya didn't speak anything, she seemed lost in some thoughts.

" Cabir, did u inform Manik about Nandu " Navya asked Cabir after a long silence.

Cabir was still worried about Nandini's reaction. And now he was literally afrain of Navya. He just slowly bobbed his head as yes.

Navya just stared at him. He gulped in fear.

" U informed Manik, as his friend or as Nandini's brother ?" Navya asked looking in Cabir's eyes.

" Both " Cabir said slowly. Navya smiled at him brightly.

" Don't lie Mr.Dhawan..... U informed Manik, as his friend not Nandini's brother. Don't believe him Navya " Harshad shouted.

" Ohh enough..... Whatever the matter is it's between Nandini and Manik. If anyone should have problem with Manik knowing about Nandini, then it should be her. But when she is fine with it....who are you to oppose " Alya shouted glaring at Harshad.

Harshad gritted his teeth in anger, and was about to answer Alya when Navya interrupted,

" Mrs. Alya Vedant, I still haven't forgiven for what u did with Nandu. And Harshad is exactly the one who supported Nandu, when she had no one beside her. Soo better watch your words while talking to him " Navya said Sternly.