ENGAGEMENT🎁

Hey people, here goes the next chap. Enjoy :-)

Seeing Cavya infront of her eyes after soo many days, nandini was numb. She was happy to see them after long time. Is Manik also their with them? These questions were roaming in her mind, when a voice brought her out of thoughts,

" Baby " Navya called lovingly with tears flowing down her eyes.

Nandini looked at Navya with lots of emotions happiness, fear, guilt and much more. Navya stepped towards nandini, Nandini too now couldn't hold back and ran to her sister and the sisters ended up hugging each other tight.

" Why did u do these Baby doll " Navya asked with teary eyes still in hug.

Nandini just sobbed. Navni remained in hug for some more time feeling each other's warmth. Cabir just looked at them with teary eyes and lots of love.

Navni seperated. Navya cupped Nandini's face and said, " Why u left without telling me baby....apne didu Se bhi apna dukh nahi banta. You always shared everything with me. Manik did soo wrong with you, tumne wo bhi share kiya. Then what happened that u just left. Bolo ".

" Maa, she didn't liked me staying with u both and Manik was also angry with me. I am bad luck for Everyone their, so I left so that all can live happily " Nandini answered, still crying.

" But you are wrong lil dove, You aren't anyone's bad luck. Why did u even think all this non-sense. You are my lil dove, soo pure, fragile and innocent. Why didn't u wait for your brother to return, didn't you even trust me that I will believe my lil sister " Cabir voiced out.

Nandini ran and hugged Cabir tightly. He too reciprocated the hug with same intensity. After a while they seperated.

" No more tears nandu, u have shed enough. Now your Bhai is here na...shh " Cabir patted her head.

Nandini smiled at him and wiped her tears.

Harshad didn't want Nandini to cry more so he said, " Guys, past is past. Now you have met her, so better not to talk about it ".

Cavya nodded.

" Ya right. Cutie u freshen up, then we will have dinner " Cabir said.

Nandini nodded and went to her room. After she returned everybody had dinner with lill chit chat. Then everybody departed to sleep, Navya slept with nandini and Cabir slept in guest room.

Guest room :

Cabir was just laying on bed, staring at ceiling lost in his thoughts.

Cabir's POV :

What shall I do now? One side it's Manik who is really guilty of his deeds, and other it's cutie who is hurt. Should I inform Manik about Nandini's whereabouts? But, lil dove is too much hurt. She started considering herself as bad luck. Manik has really hurt her a lot. In the whole time with her, she not for once asked about Manik. Will It be right if I inform Manik.

" I know him better than you....I don't know that will he leak Nandu's info to Manik or not... But I know whatever he might do it would be good for nandu " Navya's words echoed in his mind.

Navya trust me a lot, I should be careful. And moreover I won't be able to forgive myself if anything goes wrong. It's better to wait for a while and then decide.

POV ends.

He was lost in these thoughts when his phone rang. He answered the call,

" Haa Manik, Bol ".

" Cabir....u...u met nandini ? Where is she? How is she ? She is fine na " Manik bombarded his questions.

" Why u did it Manik " only these came out of Cabir's mouth.