Leap

Hey guys, I know you all must be angry with me for not updating.... But first I had internals and second I hadn't planned the chap earlier.

But as a compensation, I am here giving you a loooonnggg Chap. Enjoy ;-)

Terrace :

Nandini came to terrace, and sat down with railing support and tears just rolled down through her eyes.

Navya too came their running behind her, and saw her like this. It pinched her heart to see her lill baby sister in such a state...she just kneeled beside her and embraced her. Nandu let her emotions out crying out loud.

Living area :

Seeing Nandini running to terrace with tears boiled Harshad's blood. He just marched towards Nandini's room, where Manik was. While Fab4 ran behind him.

Nandini's room :

Manik was till now just standing numb.

" TUM MUJSE PYAAR KARTE HI NAHI " these words of Nandini was ringing in his mind. He was still drowned in their convo.

Manik's POV :

My Shona thinks I Don't love her, but...no no no.....I know I Love her. Ohh God, ye kya kar diya meine.... I broke my jaan soo badly, that now she is not at believing me.

Believe karegi bhi kyu, jab uski koi galti hi nahi thi tab toh meine uspe bharosa nahi kiya, and now when I am at fault, how can I even expect her to believe me easily.

Teri galti Ki tujhe sahi saza mil rahi hein manik. He smiled painfully and wiped his tears, which came out of his eyes unknowingly.

POV ends.

He came out of his trance, when he heard a loud shout.

" MANIK MALHOTRA ... " Harshad shouted entering the room. He straight away went to Manik and punched him.

Everyone stood their shocked.

" I had warned you.... Warned you to stay away From Nandini.... Dekh liya usse Milne ka nateeja.....she was such a happy soul here, before u came...and now it's not even an hour u came and you already made her cry...waah " Harshad clapped sarcastically.

Terrace :

Here in terrace, Nandini was just crying her heart out in Navya's arms, but she suddenly heard Harshad's shout.

Though Manik hurt her beyond repair, her love for Manik was true, unconditional and eternal. How can she let anything happen to Manik, that too in her presence. She grew worried, and hurridely she ran down stairs.

Nandini's room :

Harshad now turned to Cabir and glared at him, " Waah Mr. Dhawan you too are exactly like your friend...... Navya trusted you soo much regarding Nandini, that you won't do anything which would hurt her, but..... How could you....How could you do it. Nandini ne tumhe apna Bhai maankar, galati kardiya ".

" Enough.... Just stop it Harshad " They all heard a loud shout. They turned to see Nandini standing their with angry expression.

Nandini came ahead and stood infront of Harshad and said, " Harshad, I know u care for me and you are worried for me....but never.....I repeat never say ki meine Cabir Bhai ko Bhai maanke galati kar di.....u don't know him Harshad. He is the best brother anyone can get. And I feel blessed to have him as brother " Nandini said getting emotional and hugged Cabir.

Cabir, just hugged her back tightly. Lone tear escaped his eyes, as he too had a fear of losing his only sister.

Navya and Fab4 just admired their bond, while Harshad didn't knew what to do. He just kept quiet.